ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
AdeptusSteve , are there any plans on fixing the cinematic cam? It may seem like a minor issue but the cinematic cam (whether it's during dialogue or sex scenes) ignores the brightness and saturation settings and instead uses the default one.

Also being able to change expressions during sex scenes when

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There is no irl Maya. I modeled her from my own imagination, creating what to me is an 11/10: athletic body, dark skin, long black hair, sizeable breasts, green eyes and a cuuuuuuute af face.
And you fucking nailed it. She's up there with Annie from Eternum in terms of overall looks. I'm really glad you don't go with disproportionate characters

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Apologies for a somewhat dumb question, but returned to this after 8 months and new version, and it appears the "New Map" sandbox now starts with a guy and ships "Game Start"? Different than the past which started with Maya. Or is something wrong with my install?

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Reactions: koshmar163

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
There is no irl Maya. I modeled her from my own imagination, creating what to me is an 11/10: athletic body, dark skin, long black hair, sizeable breasts, green eyes and a cuuuuuuute af face.
hi Steve,

any new updates coming in July or August ? (y)

docc2009

Mar 21, 2020
I can't figure out what's wrong with the graphics. everything is not clear and the textures are somehow muddy, although the game on the ssd is also on the super settings

Matthewzon

Jul 11, 2023
Apparently most of this site download links are down. Can someone upload whole package all json files packed in rar. Thanks in advance.

Matthewzon

Jul 11, 2023
I can't figure out what's wrong with the graphics. everything is not clear and the textures are somehow muddy, although the game on the ssd is also on the super settings
Try use DDU and reset drivers. Probably situations is grandeur on even other games despite it won't show as bright.

Reactions: docc2009

Khuraz

Feb 18, 2023
Some good news then: To accompany the release of Agon Im making about a dozen new Kral x Maya animations. And since the Rat Kerpali may be done in a few days too, Ill also do the same for those (will be using Goatman skeleton).
So there will be at least about 20+ Kerpali x Human woman animations.

About the optimization I can only agree. The current story-mode performance is unacceptable and we are working on improving it right now. I cant say for sure how much it will improve in the next release, just that we will be making attempts at improving it any way we can.
Any chance of getting existing clothing available to more characters? Some only have basic outfits (Grace or Serenia might wear glasses, too), others have a nearly complete wardrobe and some own cool special items (Ziad). It might be boring work for a trainee (or punishment for someone who has slain mother and father LOL) but would boost character creation in sandbox mode. Storytelling and writing already is great and promising!

zex4

Sep 1, 2017
Apparently most of this site download links are down. Can someone upload whole package all json files packed in rar. Thanks in advance.
i needed then aswell if someone could upload them :)

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
All of those props and many more are uploaded on LjQujd discord server.

Reactions: D0v4hk1n
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes