hypermodule

Jan 28, 2023
Why do my characters in the game seem to be made of plastic? All other graphics are fine. Graphics settings - maximum ...
Well, I found out that this only happens after I togle edit mode, or the scene selection mode
From the game's discord:

blurry textures are usually due to your Vram being full. The engine downsizes textures to their lowest mip when they can't fit in anymore, to prevent lag and crashing.

You can free up Vram by lowering your graphics settings. The worst Vram hogs in there are Shadows, the two Lumen settings and, of course, Textures. (Yes lowering texture quality can ironically fix blurry textures) However, if you have low Vram to start with, it might still not be enough.

If you are mainly playing in Sandbox mode, you might also want to try switching Virtual Shadow Maps off in the settings. They improve performance on the worldmap, but don't play so well with the dynamic meshes in sandbox mode.

Reactions: Dhoven

Dhoven

Jan 10, 2018
From the game's discord:
Well, looks like this really help me, thank's!
But, when i start a standart new game, my GPU, CPU does not use all its 100% only 50-70% and fps keeps 10-15. In the sandbox, the GPU is running at 100% I can see it in the task manager Why?
GPU - Radeon RX 570 Series
CPU - AMD FX 8350
RAM - 16GB

Last edited:

Pelinal Whitestrake

Mar 8, 2020
I really wonder why one can still acess the old wildlife map as it is an barren wasteland since some updates ago

Atleast they took out the fisher village

Feb 9, 2019
Hi. I've downloaded some character packs and I've figured out an easy way to extract the characters with attached assets (custom hair or clothing) and to use them later on, inserting them to game via editor mode (characters saved as colections). Now, is there an easy way to use these collection-based characters in sex scenes (I mean the ones that you place via menu, not the ones you take part in)? Or, at the very least, is there a way of copying/ saving a scene triggered by player via conversation, to be later usable from editor mode? I can't find an option like this but I feel it would be great if it was there :)

DubbingIfrit

Dec 28, 2020
Hey AdeptusSteve what about adding body paints and marking to Maya and Shey? Something working like the current makeup (Eye shadow, lipstick, eyeliners), so separated from the skin texture. Wouldn't it add a new interesting layer for character customization?

noddabest

Jun 25, 2021
Soooo this game has the bestiality tag but no bestiality content in it, I downloaded it, played it, but no bestiality content in sight, I tried reporting it, even opening a ticket to get the tag removed, but they all say this game does have bestiality content in it, is there some secret I'm missing?

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
Soooo this game has the bestiality tag but no bestiality content in it, I downloaded it, played it, but no bestiality content in sight, I tried reporting it, even opening a ticket to get the tag removed, but they all say this game does have bestiality content in it, is there some secret I'm missing?
There’s no bestiality. Nobody in this forum knows how to tag.

Reactions: Black_Jackal

DeMaid

Jul 13, 2021
Hey AdeptusSteve what about adding body paints and marking to Maya and Shey? Something working like the current makeup (Eye shadow, lipstick, eyeliners), so separated from the skin texture. Wouldn't it add a new interesting layer for character customization?
I like that idea but I think it should be extended to all female characters. Modular tattoos that you can place in the editor too would be great.

Reactions: gabeloganSF

vko91

Jul 6, 2017
does the patreon builds have more animations with male + female beast? Does it have more animations in general? Sorry if this was asked before.

Mar 31, 2018
this may be someone misinterpreting the wolf looking guy or the minotaur guy as a dog/horse, but i have no idea why it's been there for years when ONE look at the images shows its furries, just funny site stuff i guess

Reactions: anon513

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Where do you go to get these mods? I checked out your discord, but I don't see the mods? I went through the steps to fully join the server - maybe I'm just missing a link?
Hi, post a message in the chat section and we will sort it out.

1690706913017.png

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes