Ethernar Universe

Jul 30, 2023
game is good but i expect more for that kind a big game. years of development and controls still bad, still so many bugs. on other hand for adult game it gives alot more options than competitors

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
game is good but i expect more for that kind a big game. years of development and controls still bad, still so many bugs. on other hand for adult game it gives alot more options than competitors
and probobly wont by bter with u5 wached some youtube wid wear a guy who worked in unreal engine for 10 years says that unreal 5 is even more comlicated to work with and that 5 is not for a indi sized team but a 3a sized one to build games carnal instinct is gong u5 to and performence droped ther to since minimal gpu is rtx 2080 super

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
I might be tripping, but I remember a developer saying that it wont ever be a thing unless it was heavily request by patrons or something.
The closest they would do is add inflation appearance, which they already added that, so you could roleplay your own way in sandbox, but as far as gameplay or lore goes it won't be a thing.
yes, you are right, it is in-game called 'cum-inflation' on character creation assessories items and options
(we hope for new upcoming game update here in August 2023) (y) we recommend visiting official dev blog diary listing
all recent improvements & bug fixes.

Aguoifds4389

Dec 15, 2021
My 1/5 review got removed. Apparently I didn't "give an explanation as to why said game is good or bad", so I'm reposting here
Grossly overhyped cashgrab. 10/10 marketers, 2/10 game developers. Games made 20 years ago blow this away. There's pretty much no difference between this and other 3d shovelware. It doesn't deserve $1.2M annually.

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
My 1/5 review got removed. Apparently I didn't "give an explanation as to why said game is good or bad", so I'm reposting here
evry game like this so far made throw patreon suport money never got finished ever ;D so to my patreon games usualy = never finished cash drianers

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
pasting the entire Patreon Development Update 28.07.2023 just in case someone here is interested:

New progress report :

Level:
We worked on some feedback regarding Apoc and also added more details to the blockout. We also cleaned up parts of the world map during the material rework and switched all the different blockout master materials to a single one

Code:
Continuing to make progress on the processing range.

Character:
The model and textures for Rad are pretty much finished. Next week we will probably make a version with fur, although this fur-less one looks pretty cool too. We are also working on a very nice Maya sandbox outfit that will fit perfectly with Agon

Animations:

The animations for the Maya x Shiva minigame and especially the emotional dialogue preceding it are well underway. We finished the last few Maya x Kral (Agon) sandbox animations early this week. Now with the addition of Rad we are doing a similar set for Maya x Djablo (Rad) too.

Design:

This week our design team worked on the combat AI system and editing workflow as well as item and character progression, including levelling curve, character attributes and stats, unlockable perks, itemization and build variety.
We also designed the special attack logic for the planned weapon classes.
Continued progress on several cutscene blockouts.

source:

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
how unreal 5 works out on the first game relesed on it seams like the engine works best on 16 core cpu with a 2060

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
i dono this unreal 5 hype train from the tech guy perfeormence from remnent 2 that uses u 5 its unoptimized and working curently with out shudering on a 16 core cpu and only with dlls upscaling on

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes