VamJamA4

Dec 23, 2021
I might be tripping, but I remember a developer saying that it wont ever be a thing unless it was heavily request by patrons or something.
The closest they would do is add inflation appearance, which they already added that, so you could roleplay your own way in sandbox, but as far as gameplay or lore goes it won't be a thing.
Is there a way to either disable or increase the limit of body part scaling, for example: making breast larger than what is possible by default? I know it presents issues with clipping if you get too extreme but personally the only thing holding me back on this is the tits just aren't big enough.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
yes, please, share newest august game client link if possible

-------

we would like to send a special request to Devs:

New animations:

Futa Shey and Futa Jenny new pairing with Salivarius in near future (patch new content by the end 2023/2024)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Also, asking Adeptus Steve permition to post report progress on game's development here too:

Patreon Development Update 14.07.2023

Level: Apoc blockout detailing in progress. Continued work on game-wide material optimizations.

Code: Continued work on processing range.
Sandbox: This might be exciting for sandbox power users: We have added a new prop that can execute Lua code to control various elements of your sandbox scenes. It is built in a way to work well in combination with the existing event system, being able to pass data back and forth between the two systems.

Character: Agon - Chakkars brother has now been finalised and implemented into the game, doesn't he look glorious? We also now added Tarvis, Barran and Inola into the engine. Barran is a warrior and the local butcher from the warrior village. Tarvis is a shady up-to-no-good guy you can meet at the bar in Umbar. Inola is one of the Traders and artisans in Umbar.

Several outfits are also in concepting, modelling and final stages:

Animations: Max x Kira scene finished on animation side, ready for engine implementation.
The Sandshark animation package has been finalised. The transfer of a routine animation set is in progress.
Design: In design we now completed the final costumes list (missing only costumes for unique characters and Kerpali).
We also worked on the Sky Village side quest design and helped design the Apoc region in collaboration with the level department.

material source:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
This is amazing! (y)

Reporting Last Game Progression:

Patreon Development Update 04.08.2023

Welcome to this week's development report :)

Level: Continued working on the materials as well as research regarding level building tools.

Code: Continuing to make progress on the processing range.

Character: Great progress on outfits and concepts. We will let the pictures speak for themselves.

Animations: Maya x Shiva minigame finished on the animation side this week and ready for implementation. Maya x Rad animation pack finished and currently being implemented into the engine. Transferred the Maya x Kral animations from last week to Shey x Kral.
Design: Finished a first pass of character progression design. Review done, but ultimately not yet approved. Continued to work on various cutscenes.

Started working on the "Sexy Quiz" quest for Sky Village. Test your knowledge on Kerpal history and you might be rewarded with a kiss!

Further topics on the Design workload this week were:
  • Sky village cave system blockout
  • Item list review
  • Started Sky Village quest and dialog implementation
material source:

Reactions: Tomoushie

ne0n5555

Sep 3, 2017
Hello. I Downloaded custom models from "Character Mega Collection 2 [by Khamul]" . How to use them in sex scenes? Moved archives to "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\CharacterPresets\AutoImport". And then what? Is there a guide somewhere?

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Hello. I Downloaded custom models from "Character Mega Collection 2 [by Khamul]" . How to use them in sex scenes? Moved archives to "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\CharacterPresets\AutoImport". And then what? Is there a guide somewhere?
inside \CharacterPresets\

you usually paste maya image files into maya sub-folder
krall images to krall sub-folder
and so forward and so on, character by character (if you want to be carefull to avoid overwriting files with exact same names)

we strongly recommend you make asap backup of all your WildLifeC\Saved\CharacterPresets\
folders and sub-folders to a separated location first (before doing anything)

we usually use winrar to compact all files into one archive

but also,
if possible, please post link of "Character Mega Collection 2 [by Khamul" download files :love:

hypermodule

Jan 28, 2023
In the #chat channel on the Wild Sanctum discord there's a video showing how to do it. By the way, the archive should be placed into "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\AutoImport". :)

Reactions: ne0n5555

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
There is no irl Maya. I modeled her from my own imagination, creating what to me is an 11/10: athletic body, dark skin, long black hair, sizeable breasts, green eyes and a cuuuuuuute af face.
Dear Adeptus Steve,

we would like also to suggest, if possible, for next animations to include the following:

pairing female characters to female characters the a**licking animations as well

(since all in-game combinations of them so far , only have the old classic pu**ylicking animations)

ThatMr

May 29, 2017
Haven't been following the game recently, did the update schedule change? I'm assuming it did because there hasn't been a release for quite a while. Will they try to out the map together before the next release or something?

Would be great to have a full map back instead of having to mess around with custom sandbox ones.

Reactions: M_e_*

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Hey guys, I've got a question . Can a 1650 and a Ryzen 7 5700g run this ?
we would actually recommend you test and download the unreal 4 version, the most stable on.

And keep turning on\off graphic settings when you are playing, (to see \ check the results in FPS)

(usually players disable ultra shadow processing options for better performance)

Sometimes, Larger in-game sandbox maps can't run properly in some machines and game still need some bugfixes

But we are eager for august 2023 game version to be avaliable any time s00n,
we hope tomorrow for a new link! (y)

Last edited:

hypermodule

Jan 28, 2023
Haven't been following the game recently, did the update schedule change? I'm assuming it did because there hasn't been a release for quite a while. Will they try to out the map together before the next release or something?

Would be great to have a full map back instead of having to mess around with custom sandbox ones.
Historically there's been a new release every second month. Since the latest release was at the end of June, the next release will probably be mid/late August. They're still on track for an August release from what I've heard.

Also, the new story map is available both in story mode and in the sandbox, but it's still very much work in progress. :)

Reactions: lynxrus and ThatMr
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes