Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
I haven't played Wild Life recently (a year, maybe?) but HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE!?

(to be more precise, 0:40 to the end)

Is this a thing in the game now or what? also, I know is not mods (probably) because it says on the description.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I haven't played Wild Life recently (a year, maybe?) but HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE!?

(to be more precise, 0:40 to the end)

Is this a thing in the game now or what? also, I know is not mods (probably) because it says on the description.
So the animation itself is custom, using the 'Custom Poser' feature, which certain pose bones are connected to transformers or other movement event thingys. Then the bulge at the end, is either from scaling the stomach poser piece, or from using a new stomach bulge feature, I know there is a clothing item for stomach bulge, but I think to get an animated one like that, it's from animating part of the poser or scaling it.

Reactions: Smopy

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
it say no in censored but why fuck the censored in game
The game isn't censored, unless you downloaded a demo.
The one posted on here should be the full game, there might be a censorship option in settings, but that would be off by default if it is.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
So the animation itself is custom, using the 'Custom Poser' feature, which certain pose bones are connected to transformers or other movement event thingys. Then the bulge at the end, is either from scaling the stomach poser piece, or from using a new stomach bulge feature, I know there is a clothing item for stomach bulge, but I think to get an animated one like that, it's from animating part of the poser or scaling it.
Hmm could you even to that in the past or is this a new thing from the sandbox of the last few months? because that is something I really wanted to do in the past, unless this is one of those things that you need to dig deep in the sandbox to learn, again, I haven't played Wilf Life in a year.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Does the UE 5 version have more content or less content compare to UE 4 version ?
UE5 Way more content, but remember the game is still essentially just a sandbox right now, they're developing the main game now, but they have to side track to make sandbox content to keep the patrons happy often.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Hmm could you even to that in the past or is this a new thing from the sandbox of the last few months? because that is something I really wanted to do in the past, unless this is one of those things that you need to dig deep in the sandbox to learn, again, I haven't played Wilf Life in a year.
The poser is quite intuitive, not sure if it's a system that's used in other posing apps or games, but it's easy enough. You should be able to easily make poses you want at a decent speed after getting used to moving them. Though some people might naturally be slow with the poser. The poser does include finger and toe bending, as well as thigh and arm twisting, breast adjustments, you can basically change any position of anything to make poses like the preset ones that are already in the game and then you can save them as a collection item to keep it. So overtime you could build up 100s of poses for yourself, which I think is cool. (There's also folders to sort your collection saves now).

As far as the animations go, this is something that takes some actual delving into to get what you want. It's not something I've done, but there was a tutorial sandbox map someone made on it, I don't know where it is, because it was in the old discord that was closed down, but I won't lie it was gibberish to me, because I just wasn't attentive enough to understand the transform objects event items. All in all, I find the animations of the custom poses from both trying and seeing others do it, are quite tedious and difficult. I assume after some practice you can make some nice animations, but if you can handle making them on WL, you are probably pretty close to being able to spend the time learning to animate in blender or something lol.

TLDR:
It's been there for a while, not sure how long exactly. Poser is easy and cool to use. Animating your own stuff is hard and slow.

Reactions: Smopy

Chaiyen

Aug 27, 2021
UE5 Way more content, but remember the game is still essentially just a sandbox right now, they're developing the main game now, but they have to side track to make sandbox content to keep the patrons happy often.
Okay,thank you for the information

Tenraina

Feb 6, 2018
is UE5 a direct upgrade from UE4? or is it a completely different game/content

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
is UE5 a direct upgrade from UE4? or is it a completely different game/content
The UE4 and UE5 simply stand for Unreal Engine (A game engine used to make and play games).
Unreal Engine 5 has some very powerful and useful features compared to the older Unreal Engine 4.
So, while it took some time to get the hang of for the developers, it already has and is further beginning to prove more useful fpr them making the game. There are now better graphics, especially the lighting. Fur, physics, etc are all also likely easier to develope and look better.
There is a performance cost, and even a requirement. Unreal Engine 5 still being new, has yet to be fully optimized and used to its full potential. Developers of all games and Unreal Engine themselves will constantly improving it.

Key answer: UE5 looks better and is the same game but more recent. Meaning it has everything the UE4 version has + whatever they have developed since then, downside, it can be much harder to run for most people, this will get better in the future though. The developers have already acknowledged the games performance issues and have stated that they aren't happy with it at the moment, and it will be worked on greatly.

I'm pretty sure these are updated system requirements for the UE5 version.
1690811723717.png

Reactions: Tenraina

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
thanks for the explanation!
i tried UE5 out but it looks like my 6700xt can only get me 30-35 fps
No problem!
If you really want to use the newer features, try going into Settings>Video/Graphics>(Scroll-Down)>'Lumen'>Change that to OFF/None: using the drop-down menu.

This is one of the newer features from UE5 that is much harder to run than all of the other graphics settings, it has to do with lighting.
I would assume this could save 20 or so FPS, depending on the graphics card. You can also try turning Shadow Quality down.

It depends on your purposes for the game, for me I make scenes and screenshot them, so I play maxed in 1080p, but when I want a screenshot, I turn it to 4k for example, then back to 1080p after.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
is pregnancy in or planed?
I might be tripping, but I remember a developer saying that it wont ever be a thing unless it was heavily request by patrons or something.
The closest they would do is add inflation appearance, which they already added that, so you could roleplay your own way in sandbox, but as far as gameplay or lore goes it won't be a thing.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes