stormraider94

Jun 21, 2017
I'm still a bit haunted by a moment in Twilight Princess. The forest temple I think, I had to drop blind down a hole into a chamber, and a skulltula dropped RIGHT OVER THE GODDAMN CAMERA!!!!
I know three games that spiders are worst then those and those are Metro Exodus, Kill zone three, and Metal Gear Survive now those are scary then the Twilight Princess

Minervha

Formerly 'Saveria'
Jul 13, 2021
Some of you might not know but I am creating some nice animations on Ljquid discord although much efford goes to members that are talented enought to create such a amazing tools that allow me to create more complex animations like these:

View attachment 2839514
View attachment 2839503
Could you make a glory wall animations ? I can make 3D assets for you if u need, and do u have a discord invitation ?

Hecatom

Aug 3, 2017
Some of you might not know but I am creating some nice animations on Ljquid discord although much efford goes to members that are talented enought to create such a amazing tools that allow me to create more complex animations like these:
Nice work mate.
If is not much to ask, could you do some double vaginal stuff eventually?
Cuz the game is severely lacking on that regard XD

jeanClaudus

Jul 16, 2022
hi guys so i made a cyberpunk map still on work with optimizations and automated things door and else you can check it and if you like it i will keep working on it.

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
Could you make a glory wall animations ? I can make 3D assets for you if u need, and do u have a discord invitation ?
It is a frequent question and that would require a lot more work since I would like to make it similar to minigames with nice transition between poses and camera angles. It would take a long time to create all of the transition between hj, bj, vagina and anal variation.

Although dont hold my word but the devs said sometime they would add gloryhole minigame if they find use for it in final game.

Last edited:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
can you guys actually rank or recommend other sandbox in-this-forum top games you play just as Wildlife too ?

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Is there an actual game here somewhere, or is it just a bunch of assets and engine to build your own scenes. The animations are quality but the rest, there's nothing there. I've played the short beach party demo, was hoping for more.

Dude69666

Jul 21, 2020
Why are there no checkpoints or a way to save, my guy dies from fall damage from a 6 foot ledge and instantly loses all progress I made

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
answer from developer in discord: No, saves are not implemented yet in story mode. But the next build will add quick travel, that should cut down on quest testing time significantly, so in new build today was atleast this.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes