watermellon69

Jul 26, 2017
They are literally listed in the animations overview spreadsheet as animations. "it's not new animations" what do you think the minigames are? Slideshows?
No idea why you're so rude when I just answered your question. The minigames consist of transitional animations that are not added to the sandbox, and the minigame anims are not always added to the sandbox at the same time the minigame itself releases.

edit: And just to extra super clear, in case you still don't get it: The spreadsheet details the sandbox animations, with a section on the right that shows the currently available minigames without detailing every animation in them. Yes, some of the minigame animations are added to the sandbox, but not all of them.

Last edited:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
WildLife-2023.08.11Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Second Black Friday 74db8f373231ddb216d02a272e96f0fa.gif

johndoe191713

Jul 28, 2017
the performance for the campaign map has improved greatly but now the quests seem broken. the feral lions or "hoppers" dont seem to spawn - either for the quest guy you gotta rescue or the guy that goes on a stroll in the jungle and transforms, unable to progress beyond that point

Reactions: Dr.Meep69

Dhyus

Dec 4, 2018
the performance for the campaign map has improved greatly but now the quests seem broken. the feral lions or "hoppers" dont seem to spawn - either for the quest guy you gotta rescue or the guy that goes on a stroll in the jungle and transforms, unable to progress beyond that point
yeah no the map change is legit killing it XD render distance textures all of it

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
Atleast finally fix performance issue. I can play Story mode with rx 580, but still until it's in development i just stick in sandbox. :D
I think they will be added gay content more in future, but they can't do everythink. Heterosexual content is more priority obviously, than gay/futa/furry etc.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
in sandbox, in-game character creation screen,

which exo-eskeleton type is the new character called Kira from ?

(Rasha, Shey or Maya ?)

WildLife Agosto 2023 Capturar.PNG

Hecatom

Aug 3, 2017
In the meantime while is downloading, can anyone tell me if they added the cumflation for the characters that were missing it?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes