AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
we're eager for any new august version link torrent release, please
(monitoring any avaliable update on upcoming new game client this next week) (y)

ASDfthuryup

Apr 12, 2022
Is anyone else experiencing issues with the MAX 2? It is connected and works when i hit test in the configure menu. But when I run an animation it does nothing. I've tried both pc connection using the USB and the mobile app. Both allowing external 3rd party control.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Asking permition from Devs to post\paste Game's progress report,
and celebrating more improvements into the game!

material source:

Patreon Development Update:

Level: Testing new Alpha Camp buildings and working on trees and foliage for the Lake Village.

Code: Continued work on processing range. Finished implementing the new interact objects.

Character: Rad, a rat-themed Kerpali is in its early sculpting stages. New outfits are making good progress too. We have more concepts for female villagers and also for the space-pirate invaders called Blackrock.

Animations: We have two minigames currently in the works.

Max x Kira - will be themed around bondage, blindfolding, pain / pleasure claw play and edging.
Maya x Shiva - wholesome and romantic scene with kissing, hugging and cuddling.
Sandshark animations are also in process.

Design: A couple of things are happening here simultaneously:
  • Lake Village review
  • YanuKerpali scene + dialogue implementation
  • Bossfight design
  • Maya x Zyke minigame implementation
  • Started sky village quest implementation
  • Cutscene blockout

Reactions: Tomoushie and Cabin

Dick Harden

Mar 5, 2023
In the June 23rd build, water is just a white void. This wasn't the case before. Setting global illumination to something other than lumen gets rid of it, but then the game looks worse.

mrbui

Jun 10, 2021
There is no irl Maya. I modeled her from my own imagination, creating what to me is an 11/10: athletic body, dark skin, long black hair, sizeable breasts, green eyes and a cuuuuuuute af face.
Thank you very much for the answer, I really like Maya and I am looking for her actress, unfortunately it is impossible.:D:D

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
How much content is in the game right now ??
Is it worth downloading or should I wait till end of August ??

Joord1

Aug 7, 2023
hi i am new, i discovered this game now. I downloaded the 23-06-23 version. The game is censored, why?

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
In the June 23rd build, water is just a white void. This wasn't the case before. Setting global illumination to something other than lumen gets rid of it, but then the game looks worse.
Lumen lighting setting is more suited to ray-tracing GPUs, so if you don't have one that could be why the water just appears white. If you do have a ray-tracing GPU, it could be a driver issue or just a bug with the lighting system that should be fixed later.

cps99

Jun 18, 2020
guys will the unreal 4 version keep getting supported? or are they switching to unreal 5 only for future updates

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
guys will the unreal 4 version keep getting supported? or are they switching to unreal 5 only for future updates
yes,
they are switching to unreal 5 only for future updates

Patreon Development Update

Quick notice in advance:

We pushed a patch build which fixes the Lovense toys not working and enables the Vulkan RHI (you can start the game with Vulkan with the command line argument -Vulkan).

The files in the download posts from last week and in the launcher have been updated.

Level: We have been working on the new Lake Village layout and finalising the cliffside area around the lake. Under the hood we also started to optimise materials and reduce the number of master materials.

Code: Implemented a couple of interact objects in collaboration with design. Things like doors, readable note/letter items and cooking. As mentioned above, we fixed an issue with Lovense toys not working and updated the builds on the release posts from last week.

Character: Concepts for the female fisher villagers are ready to be modelled out. Maya’s Warrior outfit is coming together nicely and we started to work on a male Max-based character named Tarvis - a shady looking dude you can meet in Umbar as well as Inola, an artisan from Umbar.
Making tiger patterns is not an easy task, but Agon’s texture is still making good progress.

Animations: In animation we are getting more NPC routine animations ready for the design department as well as implementing the first batch of creature animations.

Design: A couple of things are happening here simultaneously:
  • Finished the cave of wisdom cutscene blockout.
  • Designed player interact objects (sleep, cook, door locks, etc.)
  • Sky village main quest design (high council and entering the cave of wisdom)
  • Apoc design (characters, buildings, lore)
  • Shiva huntress quest & character design
material support:

Reactions: Tomoushie
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes