Zeden

Apr 5, 2017
is it worth playing the story mode ? how much content is there ?
It's useless without saving. I have Core I7 2600K@4500, 24 Gb ram, Nvidia RTX 4070 ti, 1440р and this game randomly crashes and I got sick of starting over and catching a bug or crash again. Sometimes I get an out of video memory error, 12 Gb Vram not enough:FacePalm:

Reactions: M_e_*

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
I have a question about performance on VR. If my PC can run the game in 2560x1440 at roughly 90fps can I expect similar performance on a Oculus Quest 2. Quick napkin math: PC is roughly 33mio Pixels per Second (2560x1440x90), VR roughly 31mio (1920x1823x90).

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
I have a question about performance on VR. If my PC can run the game in 2560x1440 at roughly 90fps can I expect similar performance on a Oculus Quest 2. Quick napkin math: PC is roughly 33mio Pixels per Second (2560x1440x90), VR roughly 31mio (1920x1823x90).
I'm running the same resolution as you but I hit about 120fps (locked to that to match display), on most Unreal Engine games I play on VR (Quest 2 and Steam) I can easily hit 90fps with 150% render resolution.

You should be fine ;-)

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
Again.
if scaling chars is breaking physics...
Scale the char. Turn off all physics. Duplicate. Turn on all physics on the dupe.
The new char will have working physics at that scale. Just delete the old one.
hey man, how do u turn off the physics? I looked thru graphic menus, character editor, cant find it anywhere

jteet61

Jan 8, 2020
the tribe/wild setting is abit niche so its good to see medieval clothing being added, adding more witch, wizard, knight, queen and king rpg-esque clothing and props could really set this game off more mainstream imo, its such a popular setting especially with everyone playing a certain fantasy rpg game atm ;)

Has anyone made any castle / towny maps? might give it a go

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Additions:

• Added 21 new sandbox sex animations, see the full list

• Added outfit Elf Ears for Bol, Sethro, Locu, Jason, Max, Tommas and Shorty

• Added outfit Cumflated Belly for Aoi, Indra, Jadeen, Jenny, Lala, Serenia and Geneva

• Added outfit Huntress2B for Shiva

• Added outfit Medieval Dress PushedUp and Shirt Ripped for Koodie

• Added outfit KinkyBodysuit for Maya, Shiva and Shey

• Sandbox editor: Added experimental wl_load_scene() function for Lua prop

• Sandbox editor: Added global log to Lua prop window

• Sandbox editor: Added clear log on run option to Lua prop window

• Sandbox editor: Added 4 character attachment bones (ForearmLeft, ForearmRight, LowerLegLeft, LowerLegRight)

Improvements:

• Disabled player death in story mode until saving is implemented

• Resolved wrong character rotation in Scrof minigame

• Resolved crash when changing level or exiting game while inspecting an NPC

• Resolved Inola eyebrow customization not working

• Resolved camera freaking out when entering dialogue while sprinting

• Resolved inconsistent distance between characters in dialogue

• Resolved many cases of dialogue camera clipping into characters

• Improved dialogue transition with screen fade

• Resolved missing firearm effects

• Resolved screen fade not working when UI is hidden

• Resolved enemies not spawning for quests

• Resolved quick travel point for Warrior Village not working

• Sandbox editor: Resolved audio listener issue in edit mode

• Sandbox editor: Resolved cumshot not triggering for climax poses if it’s the only pose in the sequence

• Various improvements to dialogues

• Various improvements to quests

• Various improvements to characters

• Various improvements to animations

• Various improvements to levels

Known Issues:

• Nav mesh generation is very slow for performance reasons, so NPCs can get stuck in the middle of their path, but will continue once the nav mesh is generated

• Some quest markers do not disappear

• Setting animation speed and amplitude to zero causes sex toys to disappear

• Clothes textures will not fully load in the character creator

• Physics break if you scale characters in the sandbox editor

• Rendering issue on moving characters - most noticeable on hair and clothing

Here are the changes from the $25 build compared to the previous $10 build:

Additions:

• Added 83 new sandbox sex animations, see the full list

• Added Max X Kira sex minigame (25 animations)

• Added Maya X Shiva sex minigame (38 animations)

• Added new character: Agon, chief of Warrior Village and Chakkar’s brother

• Added new character: Inola, trader and artisan in Umbar

• Added new character: Barran, warrior and the village butcher

• Added new character: Tarvis, shady up-to-no-good guy found in the tavern in Umbar

• Added new character: Rad, rat Kerpali living in Apoc

• Added outfits Harem Dancer, Warrior and Warrior Villager for Maya

• Added outfits Slingshot Monokini and Blue Dress for Mercer

• Added outfit Racer for Geneva

• Added outfits Fighter Girl and Bunnysuit for Shiva

• Added outfit Medieval Dress for Maya, Shey, Koodie, Milanna, Geneva, Shiva and Inola

• Added outfit Pubic Hair for all human males

• Added outfit Cocktail Dress for Maya, Shey, Geneva, Shiva and Koodie

• Added Apoc blockout with placeholder assets

• Added Sky Village quest lines

• Added quick travel locations to world map

• Added torches to inventory of Max and Maya

• Sandbox editor: Added Lua sandbox prop

• Sandbox editor: Added customizable outliner item color

Improvements:

• Resolved crash when shooting bow

• Resolved rare crash when starting dialogue

• Reworked Alpha Camp

• Optimized materials

• Various improvements to dialogues

• Various improvements to characters

• Various improvements to animations

• Various improvements to levels

The builds will be available to download soon, keep an eye out for the link posts.
Thank you for all your awesome support!

-Wild Life Team
we need to bring back the following removed characters:

[Maya] Queen Zeti added (OK)
[Sethro] Marlo added (OK)
[Sethro] Blackrock gunner added (OK)

08.18.2023 Build:

[Maya] Queen Zeti missing
[Sethro] Marlo missing
[Sethro] Blackrock gunner missing

Hecatom

Aug 3, 2017
we need to bring back the following removed characters:

[Maya] Queen Zeti added (OK)
[Sethro] Marlo added (OK)
[Sethro] Blackrock gunner added (OK)

08.18.2023 Build:

[Maya] Queen Zeti missing
[Sethro] Marlo missing
[Sethro] Blackrock gunner missing

Whoi is Queen Zeti, I think I never saw her

Zex_x3

Sep 20, 2022
Since UE5 update I can't start the game and got this

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x000001c880890c84

WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
kernel32
ntdll

anyone know how to fix?
Getting the same error on start up.. Have you had any luck?

Edit: I was able to update my video drivers and it is now working.

Last edited:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Dropped some maps on Wild Sanctum!
(my signature banner is the link)

These are remastered versions of Sands of Egypt, Winter Sauna, Simple Forest, Balgumoth and Misty Coast. Ambient music and sounds included.

View attachment 2862188 View attachment 2862189
View attachment 2862191 View attachment 2862192 View attachment 2862193 View attachment 2862194

Meanwhile in kerpal, Maya was training her mouth game..
View attachment 2862197
has 08.18.2023 build better performance fps than previous 08.11.2023 version ? *(have you tested it yet)

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
For me yes. Atleast last time story mode was playable on ryzen 3600, 16gb ram and rx 580 8gb with medium settings i get 35-45 fps. I test only start. I switch on rx 6700 XT and get around 60 fps on epic, but difference between low and epic is atleast for me only 10 fps.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
It's useless without saving. I have Core I7 2600K@4500, 24 Gb ram, Nvidia RTX 4070 ti, 1440р and this game randomly crashes and I got sick of starting over and catching a bug or crash again. Sometimes I get an out of video memory error, 12 Gb Vram not enough:FacePalm:
I'm surprised that old of a processor is even allowing the game to run at all, but it is most likely the reason for the game crashing. It's over 10 years old.

The story stuff is also not optimized very well yet, so it's very resource intensive

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
DirectX 12 Question:

does this game (or even any other non-adult recent game) actually use all 32,0 GB Ram memory if avaliable
or
any game engine won't use 100% your machine capacity ?
(i couldn't find any specific title that uses all 32,0 GB Ram.
some games from Battlefield franchise perhaps uses it?)

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
I'm surprised that old of a processor is even allowing the game to run at all, but it is most likely the reason for the game crashing. It's over 10 years old.

The story stuff is also not optimized very well yet, so it's very resource intensive
I doubt it, even if the processor is 10 years old, the 2600K is still capable of literally running AAA games in 2023 with a decent GPU ( and the thing even manages to run Cyberpunk very well paired with a 3070 Ti and also just a bonus: ) so I don't think the problem is the CPU, because depending on the CPU, it ages better than GPUs. Do I recommend buying/using one today? probably not, but it really depends on many factors.

Also I'm not surprised this game just eats VRAM like it's nothing, just look at the showroom map for example it's literally an empty map and still manages to eat a considerable amount of VRAM with simple stuff on the screen like wtf? I just hope that at some point they optimize the textures in this game because this is ridiculous sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeden and limesseur

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
DirectX 12 Question:

does this game (or even any other non-adult recent game) actually use all 32,0 GB Ram memory if avaliable
or
any game engine won't use 100% your machine capacity ?
(i couldn't find any specific title that uses all 32,0 GB Ram.
some games from Battlefield franchise perhaps uses it?)
This is probably going to be my nerdiest post on this site, but whatever:

If your game uses all the system memory you seriously need to go back and optimize it somehow, then no, there is no game that actually uses all the RAM because it can't but if that happens: the system will get slower because all background data has to be written somewhere, in this case to the disk (which is slower than RAM, that's why you will have stability issues like lag/stuttering) and probably the most common thing that will happen is the application will crash because it can't use more RAM or the system run out of it. I believe that on today's hardware (especially if you have a high-end PC) it's probably hard to notice the slowdown part.

Something kind of similar is VRAM, so if you run out of VRAM it will basically dump the data to RAM which is slower than VRAM, that's also why you might start to experiencing performance issues while gaming like lag/stuttering (in some extreme/rare cases it may crash to desktop)

If anyone is more nerdy than me and I said something wrong feel free to correct me.

Last edited:
Reactions: JackElmos

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
I doubt it, even if the processor is 10 years old, the 2600K is still capable of literally running AAA games in 2023 with a decent GPU ( and the thing even manages to run Cyberpunk very well paired with a 3070 Ti and also just a bonus: ) so I don't think the problem is the CPU, because depending on the CPU, it ages better than GPUs. Do I recommend buying/using one today? probably not, but it really depends on many factors.

Also I'm not surprised this game just eats VRAM like it's nothing, just look at the showroom map for example it's literally an empty map and still manages to eat a considerable amount of VRAM with simple stuff on the screen like wtf? I just hope that at some point they optimize the textures in this game because this is ridiculous sometimes.
I learned a little something knew with those videos. Thank you

And I agree on the amount of VRAM the game eats being ridiculous, and the textures really need optimized before they get out of hand

• Angry
Reactions: Fapokso and Smopy

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
I just want to put it in writing as a timestamped comment.

Please let's all appreciate and understand how quickly this patch / update has been pushed to release.
  • Bugs reported
  • Bugs confirmed
  • Bugs fixed
  • Confirm bug fixes
  • Prep for release candidate
  • Compile
  • Some form of internal test before pushing full version
  • Confirm test and "ship"/push new update
At the same time, let's use this pretty quickly implemented update as a fairly decent measure for "fixing things quickly".
Let's now use the established measure of "fixing things quickly" to also criticize how painfully slowly other aspects of the development are progressing.

It boggles my mind that the current mission demo is as boring, dull, and pathetic as it currently is.
I'm also lost for words at how absolutely terrible the world looks.
For anyone that isn't aware, world-building that used to take 6 months can be completed in weeks now.
Are they derping out on lore and story with no solid, actionable path in sight?

Have they basically just built this sex game animation system and opened it up for other people to make levels and quests and missions etc? The quality of the models will need updating soon. Sure the animation rigging is really damn good. But the game is starting to look pretty bad in comparison to other games (character models, physics, world-building).

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes