Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
Because it's most visible. They have priority do story mode, but most thinks what they do is for performance, stability and expand code for adding more content from what i understand.

SuperKamiSnake

Apr 15, 2018
Since UE5 update I can't start the game and got this

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x000001c880890c84

WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
kernel32
ntdll

anyone know how to fix?

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
Why does this game look so terrible for me lately? I have messed around with the settings and I can't get the textures to load. I tried turning the textures to low and then back to epic. Turned of lumen. A few other things but nothing helps

hattorihanzoninja

Mar 1, 2019
Why does this game look so terrible for me lately? I have messed around with the settings and I can't get the textures to load. I tried turning the textures to low and then back to epic. Turned of lumen. A few other things but nothing helps
Same here. Ever since they switched from UE4 to 5, my laptop refuses to load textures and proper lighting on epic no matter what I do (granted my GPU sucks) but it looked fine-ish before in sandbox. I attached a comparison of a brand new scene with maya & same pose (left UE4, right UE5). I've been scouring this thread for answers and apparently we're not the only ones experiencing this. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if its a hardware limitation.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Same here. Ever since they switched from UE4 to 5, my laptop refuses to load textures and proper lighting on epic no matter what I do (granted my GPU sucks) but it looked fine-ish before in sandbox. I attached a comparison of a brand new scene with maya & same pose (left UE4, right UE5). I've been scouring this thread for answers and apparently we're not the only ones experiencing this. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if its a hardware limitation.
Both are related to hardware limitations, primarily with not having enough VRAM. If you have higher end GPUs, then it ends up falling on software issues with UE5.

• Angry
Reactions: Fapokso and Chartog

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
FOR BUILD 18-08-2023 VERSION

An error appears saying that the XAudio 2.7 file is missing, and that it can be found by generally installing DirectX End-User Runtime (June 2010).

So I installed DirectX End-User Runtime from June 2010, I also checked in System32, the file is present.

I run the game, but I still get the same error.

In the game files, at the location \Windows\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Windows\XAudio2_9\x64 is a more recent version, version XAudio2.9 by default.

I've also added the XAudio2.7 file there, but that doesn't solve the problem.

So I have the sounds of the game, the environment and everything else, but I can't hear the sounds of the sexual animations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeromorals

Hecatom

Aug 3, 2017
WildLife-2023.08.18Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
UE5 VERSION. SIZE DIFF DUE TO 7Z COMPRESSION.​
What was added on this build?

Hecatom

Aug 3, 2017
Damn, the new build never loads, it just gets stuck on the loading intro screen.

Edit

So I managed to enter.
It seems that almost every char now has the cumflation option.
With the exception of Inala, Dr. Grace, and Geneva.
Geneva supposedly has the option, but it is bugged and instead puts another set of clothes.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes