yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Is there a torrent link for UE5 version?
WildLife-2023.08.21Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: JojoRu

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
... and i thought that i have the oldes PC in the town :)
thats jsut the operating sisitem i had a amd fx 7650 with gtx 1060 and this game run just with aout the lumen light system from u5 but that even on me new rig ryzen 5 7600x with rederon rx 6750 xt thing is this new sestems in u5 make the games haw way beter light and texures at distance but it will cost far more in pc uses then the old way thats why you will need the upscaling for beter fps no mather the game expecialy if you want max setings and as big rez as you can get even the newest cpu and cards are working hard with out the upscaling

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Wondering if anyone has experimented with uploading custom models?
wdym by custom models exactly?
you can import pretty much any fbx model but it won't have a rig or anything, you COULD import parts of a model and then manually animate it like I did with this insect " " but it takes a lot of work. Otherwise you can do some simple stuff like import a necklace or a weapon and simply attach it to a wildlife character

Reactions: Ale69

Tavix_Fusion

Jul 12, 2021
wdym by custom models exactly?
you can import pretty much any fbx model but it won't have a rig or anything, you COULD import parts of a model and then manually animate it like I did with this insect " " but it takes a lot of work. Otherwise you can do some simple stuff like import a necklace or a weapon and simply attach it to a wildlife character
I guess i'm referring to, like say you have a fully rigged character model in blender. Is there any way to use that in game and replace one of the existing characters so they use the same animations?

Mar 18, 2018
Is anyone else terrified that Wild Life might end up like Skyrim - as in remembered for the amount of user-created content that it popularizes while the story remains a lackluster and forgettable meal?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes