Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Thanks, 2 first screens are from the game, from the sandbox, is this what you referring to?
They mean during animation I believe. Usually clothing items/accessories don't work well during animation, usually there is clipping etc.

c2329408

Sep 23, 2019
They mean during animation I believe. Usually clothing items/accessories don't work well during animation, usually there is clipping etc.
AHHH... this... well.. that won't work too well during animation because you can't "freeze" or offset particular bones, like toe bones or ankles... The shoe is attached to the ankle, and that is all I've notice you can do. Unless there is a way, please tell us...
View attachment bandicam 2023-09-22 15-36-41-761.mp4

Heels render a bit better once I reloaded the game.. which is interesting...
1695390264457.png

Last edited:

elmejor93

May 11, 2017
Sandbox Pose and Animation Tutorial

Hello everyone. Recently was added a custom pose option which change how you can interact with the game.
Many people want to create their own poses or even animations but dont know how exactly. So I decided to
make simple sandbox tutorial that explains how to create and animate your own pose.
I tryed to describe the process of animating as simple as possible.

If you have any issues with understanding spoken text feel free to ask.

I want more people to create and share their own creations so hopefully this tutorial will teach the basic stuff.
After that the only limitation is your imagination. Have fun and happy animating.

LINK to Tutorial: View attachment 2412556

simply add this ZIP to AutoImport folder in Wild life save folder

View attachment 2412554
How can i enable the penis stretching? i'm not able to find it

Syko.169

Nov 7, 2021
Well... you definatelly can go somewhere with this... The shading on made by me heels is kinda wierd tho... View attachment 2947960 View attachment 2947966

In blender these look very fine (I had to cut the ankles straps sadly for the game) :)
View attachment 2948007
Try [ Apply transform ] when you export the mesh . and if you exported to fbx try obj and the opposite , check if the textures includes , normal maps , roughness ..... turn down roughness and metallic down

Flystug

Sep 23, 2023
Hello everyone I'm new. Almost all links to presets are dead. Tell me where you can download it. when I click download, I get the message "Unable to establish a connection to the site." Thanks!!!

Last edited:

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
This game is really great. The sandbox especially. Is there a way to import some new clothes or decorative assets though?
Best option is making them yourself in a modeling program like Blender and importing them, but they won't really work like the clothes in the game. Closest I've seen is someone made high heel shoes for Maya. As for decorative assets, you can find some that others have made on either of the discord servers for the game or make them yourself in the sandbox, or edit what others have made already to your liking, with the option of importing custom mesh if you need something more specific.

There are instructions on how to import these things in the servers

Reactions: ManAssEnjoyer

CountessC21

May 16, 2020
Its been a while since i followed the development of Wild Life, these are the features that i would like to see in the game.
1- Overlays, whether added by the developers themselves or the possibility to add Overlays to the game, whether tattoos, freckles, moles, veins, scars, and the possibility of choosing which part of the body you want to put the Overlay and the color.
2- More body sliders, why are there so few sliders?, is it a limitation due to how the animations are made?, is it a limitation of the engine?.
3- More hair styles, why are there so few?, some look bad and have no physique.
4- Add more creatures, they dont have to be Kerpalis, they can be other types of creatures.
5- The moans and sexual sounds havent improved in years, they could be improved, maybe voice lines that would be great.
6- Female physiques have not improved, i saw a post that when changing from Unreal 4 to 5 they had to deactivate the physiques and recently they published a post confirming that they were going to implement them again, it would be incredible if they had a collision with the sexual animations and the objects, i hope the walking physics improve, i hope there is an improvement compared to Unreal 4.
7- Higher quality outfits (texture resolution) and high heels, the possibility of putting any character on any outfit that has Mayas skeleton, there are missing slots where you can assign more types of cosmetics such as piercings, necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets, and of course more variety of clothing, and a detail that would look great would be the clothes squeezed into the skin.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2019
I would like to report two minor UI bugs. No idea where else to post that since I'm not Patreon neither Discord user.
1. Menu keyboard focus on quit game: You can hit ESC to get menu, use arrow keys to navigate menu items and choose Quit. If there was anything placed in sandbox mode, window "unsaved changes will be lost" or something pops up, where you can click OK or Cancel. But if you use keyboard, it is still focused on blurred out main menu, not on pop up window.
2. Mouse wheel focus in game UI: Some game menu items, like sex scene list is roll-able by mouse wheel. But when you roll to the top or bottom, mouse wheel focus falls through the menu on zooming in/out the camera. It would be user friendlier if mouse was focused on menu only when cursor is over the menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdeptusSteve
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes