megac8

Feb 25, 2019
I had this weird hope that with the Gobbler they would open up vore sex scenes... then I realised I confused this game with another with the vore tag that promised there would be vore and never delivered. Amazing game anyhow

Hecatom

Aug 3, 2017
The only reason why I am really hoping to see a new update soon, is so we can have the last 2 gals that are missing the cumflation/pregnant body added to them.

Now, if they also add it to the anthro's I wouldn't mind

megac8

Feb 25, 2019
The only reason why I am really hoping to see a new update soon, is so we can have the last 2 gals that are missing the cumflation/pregnant body added to them.

Now, if they also add it to the anthro's I wouldn't mind
what ? how do you access those options in the game ? I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of options

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
what ? how do you access those options in the game ? I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of options
When you go to edit the clothing of a character, some of the girls have a section for cumflation, usually down near the bottom of the list of outfits

Jul 17, 2023
I know this has been asked before but when will they optimize the performance? game makes my pc run very hot 90 celsius but no lag, i'm buying the game when release on steam.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Wtf happened with the camera in sandbox mode after the new update, can't move freely anymore with WSAD. Omg, this is so worse. Hold middle mouse button, really?

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
I know this has been asked before but when will they optimize the performance? game makes my pc run very hot 90 celsius but no lag, i'm buying the game when release on steam.
Overheating is a problem with your computer, not the game. With the correct cooling, your computer should be able to handle a full 100% workload for hours without overheating.

Reactions: Abram Valeri

megac8

Feb 25, 2019
Overheating is a problem with your computer, not the game. With the correct cooling, your computer should be able to handle a full 100% workload for hours without overheating.
It's not always true, there could be optimization problems that could cause this in the game, especially in a UE game (not saying it's the case but it happen in game dev. It already happened in some games, a patch significantly decreases performance because of a bug, then is fixed later)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dingickso

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Wtf happened with the camera in sandbox mode after the new update, can't move freely anymore with WSAD. Omg, this is so worse. Hold middle mouse button, really?
There are two options for camera movement. When in the editor view in the sandbox, in the bottom left corner next to the list of stuff in the scene and the list of objects you can place, there are two small buttons that let you select which camera mode you want to use. Try looking there

Reactions: Fuchsschweif

Dingickso

Oct 2, 2022
It would be nice if the developers could give us face sliders and more body morps, because even after all these years it still looks pretty bland. Kind of boring making a clone of another. But why am I even crying, who tf is going to listen to me anyway.

Reactions: M_e_* and limesseur

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
It would be nice if the developers could give us face sliders and more body morps, because even after all these years it still looks pretty bland. Kind of boring making a clone of another. But why am I even crying, who tf is going to listen to me anyway.
The devs are working right now mainly on assets and blockouts so they can actually make a game out of the crazy amount of character options we already have.

Reactions: Adonaixx35725
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes