SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Why is there less and less content with each update?

Some time ago, the game underwent very big changes, we could explore an island and complete quests, but everything changed "again" and in my opinion regressed a lot.

The graphics are worse with each update.

At the very beginning of the game, when we had a pretty girl in the desert and could just walk and fly, the graphics were very nice, but today... so bad!

I find it hard to understand the devs' objective, because after so many years there's been a huge regression in every aspect of the game.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021

Some time ago, the game underwent very big changes, we could explore an island and complete quests, but everything changed "again" and in my opinion regressed a lot.

At the very beginning of the game, when we had a pretty girl in the desert and could just walk and fly, the graphics were very nice, but today... so bad!

I find it hard to understand the devs' objective, because after so many years there's been a huge regression in every aspect of the game.
Read what the ppl wrote - they don’t need a game, they want a sandbox, seems the developer listens to them.

Reactions: raz100raz100

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017

The game "regressed" ONCE after our upgrade to UE5, where for legacy reasons that island couldnt be kept in. But thats ok because that was always just a demo of systems and never meant to be part of the final game.
Ever since the UE5 update we have been constantly adding content in all areas so how you conclude "less content with each update" is a mystery to me.
The difficulities we experienced after the engine upgrade were a bit bigger than expected and it has slowed us down somewhat, yes. But thats the nature of development, we are working on overcoming those issues, the game will look better over time, it will get more quests, exploration, dialogues and all that stuff in a nice open world. Alongside that it will also have a strong sandbox for you to create pretty much any scene you could ever want in. All I ask of you is to be patient and reasonable.
Thanks.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The only reasonable explanation for this dumbass question is that you don't know the definition of content, so here you go
...the game will look better over time, it will get more quests, exploration, dialogues and all that stuff in a nice open world.
I'm hopeful and wish you the best of luck, but at the same time, judging by the fact that the UE5 issues have STILL not been fixed, I'll believe it when I see it.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
The game "regressed" ONCE after our upgrade to UE5, where for legacy reasons that island couldnt be kept in. But thats ok because that was always just a demo of systems and never meant to be part of the final game.
Ever since the UE5 update we have been constantly adding content in all areas so how you conclude "less content with each update" is a mystery to me.
The difficulities we experienced after the engine upgrade were a bit bigger than expected and it has slowed us down somewhat, yes. But thats the nature of development, we are working on overcoming those issues, the game will look better over time, it will get more quests, exploration, dialogues and all that stuff in a nice open world. Alongside that it will also have a strong sandbox for you to create pretty much any scene you could ever want in. All I ask of you is to be patient and reasonable.
Thanks.
The switch to unreal 5 is clearly the problem, you've lost a lot of work which has caused the game to REGRESS.
But in addition to having much less content than before, the graphics suck. What's the point of upgrading to unreal 5?
We need to be patient and reasonable?
The way you run, unreal will have released unreal 6 before you've got anything playable again.
The game's release on steam is scheduled for 2040 or 2050?

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Bit of news from Wild Sanctum

Wild Crafts.png Wild Sanctum is opening the first iteration of Wild Crafts artwork competition. Using Wild Life's sandbox, participants create artwork image based on the chosen theme while the community votes for the best pieces.

We are now collecting the spectators, participants and ideas for a theme. More details on Wild Sanctum discord server (click on my signature banner to get the invite link)

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
The switch to unreal 5 is clearly the problem, you've lost a lot of work which has caused the game to REGRESS.
But in addition to having much less content than before, the graphics suck. What's the point of upgrading to unreal 5?
We need to be patient and reasonable?
The way you run, unreal will have released unreal 6 before you've got anything playable again.
The game's release on steam is scheduled for 2040 or 2050?
I would reccommend looking at Unreal Engine 5 on YouTube (Try searching 'Unreal Engine 5' features). The amount of features UE5 has that UE4 simply CANNOT do, is immense and only growing, the amount of plugins and other features the community and developers are able to make with it is absolutely insane. You might have missed it somehow, but UE5 is one of the biggest game changers for games in a very long time.
Most games that were being developed while UE5 released were too far in to switch over, but I can assure you any game company in this position that can make use of UE5 and switch over, even if it's rocky, probably would have. It's well known just how incredible UE5 is.
Some notable features I suggest looking into if you don't believe UE5 is great are; Nanite Virtualized Geometry, Lumen Global Illumination, World Partition system, Chaos Physics, MetaSounds, Quixel Integration, and very importantly! Improved Animation Tools. (For a game with unparalleled sex animations, it's only natural that a feature like this is key to the games future)!

As for the "graphics suck"... You probably don't meet the VRAM or System requirements, we can easily see from screenshots that the game, especially the lighting look much better!
If you don't meet VRAM requirements, then LODs will be set to low quality automatically. Try turning down shadow and lighting settings, since these tend to be the most demanding. 'Global Illumination' for example is one that can be taxing.

Though don't worry, eventually lower end PC's will have a good chance of playing the game without texture loss, when the optimization comes around!
Remember you're playing a game well before a usual game would let you play it, no Triple-A game developers give access to games this early! :)

Overall, I genuinely promise this was not me white knighting for the developers, nor was it an attack at you (I know how toxic threads can be), I just wanted to clarify some things about your points that I think are very important to realize and consider! I genuinely, genuinely promise you, look at UE5's features, they are insane! Even if the switch took longer than it did, it would be ever so worth it!

Tastefully Pervert

Sep 30, 2018
Holy hell... the sex scenes are masterly, painstakingly well done as they are fetishized and bizarre and I mean that in a good way! If there was a half way decent plot to lead to these scenes it'd be one of the best sex games ever to sex the internet!

I say this as a sex game snob who needs good build up and story for me to be interested and these scenes with 0 context are hot enough for me to forget that.

Unfortunately its just a sandbox and some sex scenes and base mechanics at the moment so I'll be praying the devs don't spontaneously break up and its never realized into a real game cuz that'd be a crime against sexdom.

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I am not into Furry and Beast stuff so Hard pass for me. But I wish there were more regular games with such high quality body physics and animations! These are genuinely incredible.
The game has a ton of non-furry content too btw.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I am not into Furry and Beast stuff so Hard pass for me. But I wish there were more regular games with such high quality body physics and animations! These are genuinely incredible.
There's plenty of lesbian if you're into that too. Check out the list
It's bigger than any other animation list I've ever seen in my entire life and it's all top quality

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
does this game only compatible with lovense or similar app like we vibe? i have one but if not ill have to get an actual lovense

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes