SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I would reccommend looking at Unreal Engine 5 on YouTube (Try searching 'Unreal Engine 5' features). The amount of features UE5 has that UE4 simply CANNOT do, is immense and only growing, the amount of plugins and other features the community and developers are able to make with it is absolutely insane. You might have missed it somehow, but UE5 is one of the biggest game changers for games in a very long time.
Most games that were being developed while UE5 released were too far in to switch over, but I can assure you any game company in this position that can make use of UE5 and switch over, even if it's rocky, probably would have. It's well known just how incredible UE5 is.
Some notable features I suggest looking into if you don't believe UE5 is great are; Nanite Virtualized Geometry, Lumen Global Illumination, World Partition system, Chaos Physics, MetaSounds, Quixel Integration, and very importantly! Improved Animation Tools. (For a game with unparalleled sex animations, it's only natural that a feature like this is key to the games future)!

As for the "graphics suck"... You probably don't meet the VRAM or System requirements, we can easily see from screenshots that the game, especially the lighting look much better!
If you don't meet VRAM requirements, then LODs will be set to low quality automatically. Try turning down shadow and lighting settings, since these tend to be the most demanding. 'Global Illumination' for example is one that can be taxing.

Though don't worry, eventually lower end PC's will have a good chance of playing the game without texture loss, when the optimization comes around!
Remember you're playing a game well before a usual game would let you play it, no Triple-A game developers give access to games this early! :)

Overall, I genuinely promise this was not me white knighting for the developers, nor was it an attack at you (I know how toxic threads can be), I just wanted to clarify some things about your points that I think are very important to realize and consider! I genuinely, genuinely promise you, look at UE5's features, they are insane! Even if the switch took longer than it did, it would be ever so worth it!
If you take a closer look at my message, you'll see that I'm not criticizing Unreal, but the wild life devs.
It's not unreal that determines the quality of a game, but the skills of the devs. Wild Life used to be good, but it's not anymore, so if you can't see it, open your eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: Stupidkiller

SooperKrampus

Dec 19, 2018
If you take a closer look at my message, you'll see that I'm not criticizing Unreal, but the wild life devs.
It's not unreal that determines the quality of a game, but the skills of the devs. Wild Life used to be good, but it's not anymore, so if you can't see it, open your eyes.
Imagine criticizing other people's games when yours looks like a late Playstation 1 title

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Imagine criticizing other people's games when yours looks like a late Playstation 1 title

Oh I see, I'm not making a game to your taste so I don't have the right to give an opinion on another game.

According to you, less talented devs don't have the right to give their opinion, so non devs like you have the right to what? keep their mouths shut...

Nobody thinks that because nobody is as stupid as you.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Oh I see, I'm not making a game to your taste so I don't have the right to give an opinion on another game.

According to you, less talented devs don't have the right to give their opinion, so non devs like you have the right to what? keep their mouths shut...

Nobody thinks that because nobody is as stupid as you.
You have to admit that calling a game's graphics bad while yours is objectively ugly is pretty disingenuous. If the game you were criticising was actually ugly I'd have more truck with it because competence isn't a requirement for criticism after all, but only an idiot would call wild life's graphics "bad".

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Torrent anyone?
WildLife-2023.08.21Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

raz100raz100

Sep 21, 2019
Holy hell... the sex scenes are masterly, painstakingly well done as they are fetishized and bizarre and I mean that in a good way! If there was a half way decent plot to lead to these scenes it'd be one of the best sex games ever to sex the internet!

I say this as a sex game snob who needs good build up and story for me to be interested and these scenes with 0 context are hot enough for me to forget that.

Unfortunately its just a sandbox and some sex scenes and base mechanics at the moment so I'll be praying the devs don't spontaneously break up and its never realized into a real game cuz that'd be a crime against sexdom.
try the sex mini games. they are even better than the sex scenes and some of them actually give you a bit of a plot/story

Jul 17, 2023
Can Someone Please Help Me I Made Some High Heels In Blender Turn It To Obj And Import With User Mesh But Can't Get It On Character Been Trying To Use Player Follower But Still Not Working I'm On The Last UE4 Engine Update Please Help

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
Can Someone Please Help Me I Made Some High Heels In Blender Turn It To Obj And Import With User Mesh But Can't Get It On Character Been Trying To Use Player Follower But Still Not Working I'm On The Last UE4 Engine Update Please Help
try to attach it to the bones of the character instead, that might work - player follower is for scripting stuff

Jul 17, 2023
I Just Figured It Out Thanks For The Help Go To Create A Pose Then Add User Mesh To Character Drop Down Then Go To Attach

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes