liuqihao

Mar 4, 2021
I want a complete Chinese translation mode. Although the interface is Chinese, the dialogue is still in English.

Jul 29, 2021
Hello, from my knowledge the graphics in the UE5 version of the game depend on these things.
(correct me if I am wrong)

1) OS and driver compatibility - newest, up to date Windows and GPU drivers will work better with UE5
2) VRAM of your GPU - minimum recommended is 8GB of VRAM
3) horse power of your CPU - powerful single threaded processor
4) horse power of your GPU - yes, it's actually the least relevant

The older UE4 version of the game is a better choice for anyone struggling with UE5.
I think it still holds up very well.

Some recommendations for people trying to increase performance in UE5 version
- lower Shawod Quality and Texture Quality settings
- disable Virtual Shadow Maps, Lumen and Fur
- for Nvidia GPUs - enable image scaling in GeForce Experience
How join the discord server Wild Sanctum?

hentaifun121

Jan 2, 2023
Can i run UE5 with a gtx 1070? sounds dumb but i really have no idea if i can. game has potential sadly UE4 version isn't updated.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
torrent file? where?
WildLife-2023.08.21Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
so the curretn version doesnt allow you to play who you want to play? and is this super early build? honestly only the sandbox is good, for custom female char and animations, but the main game isnt engaging

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Okok thanks, btw can we download maps and other things to use in game? if yes, where do i find them?
Either join the official server for the game, or join LjQujd's server, and there are downloads for the sandbox from props to scenes to maps, as well as guides for how to add them to the game

akiyama71

Oct 13, 2019
Is there any option to place your own (downloaded from the internet) character appearances in game? Can you share a guide pls

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Is there any option to place your own (downloaded from the internet) character appearances in game? Can you share a guide pls
Hello, it is not possible to import entire playable characters from other franchises into Wild Life. However, with a creative use of props and character customization you can adjust the characters in Wild Life to look similar.

Here is an example how a creative player managed to make an Overwatch character in Wild Life:
(There's more in Wild Sanctum discord server, click my signature banner to join)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: loki671 and Ogre666
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes