karambula

May 1, 2021
How do you get the VR mode to work with the Quest 2. I tried but the headset screen is just black when its launches.
Alt+0. You basically have to set everything up beforehand in desktop mode(characters, customization, location, etc.), hide the menus, enter POV (H), THEN enter VR. Minimal camera control w/ KB+M. Honestly a mixed bag. Also, be prepared to relaunch basically anything or everything whenever you swap character sets etc. (optimization currently remains horrid)
*Edit: I'd recommend going through the hotkeys in the "input" section of the settings if you want to give it an honest try. (Y, Z, X, C, etc.)

unreal 5 or 4 witch has more content or both have the same content
All updates since 21/10/2022 are solely for UE5.

Last edited:

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Updates at Wild Sanctum

Hello everyone, for those who would like to know, I have done some renovations in the discord server.
Let me summarise:

1) Main-Gallery dissolved into smaller channels
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) New Channels created
  • Lounge - off-topic discussions channel, let's see if this goof-ball will kick off
  • Playground - channel for all your playful escapades in Wild Life (screenshots, memes, footage)
  • Artworks, Avatars, Poses, Props, Maps - pretty self-explanatory, but shoot me a msg in case of questions
  • Repository - dedicated vault where you can upload and find media files for your Wild Life projects
3) New section - Studio - this is my personal corner on the server for my projects and whatnot

If you do not see the new channels, you may need unhide through Browse Channels
Forum channels will also have a pinned post at the top - NOTICE - which will unfortunately stay active on the left panel - in order to hide it from the left panel you can unfollow the post.
Thanks for tuning in, see ya around.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
I guess switching to UE5 wasn't such a good idea, since UE4 build worked pretty good.
UE4 worked as good as it did because the engine it was running on didn't have as many issues and had been around for a few years already. UE5 is still relatively new, meaning it still has engine quirks to fix and more. This isn't to say the switch to UE5 was all good though, but as time goes on it will be as stable as UE4 was

• Angry
Reactions: Fapokso

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone noticed face distortions during some animations particularly the BJ anims? Face seems to glitch and gets distorted but only in some not all anims.

Mickdickus

Nov 18, 2022
I can't start it, i double click the exe and nothing happens, do i need another program additonal or am i missing something ?

dudhus

Oct 31, 2021
UE4 worked as good as it did because the engine it was running on didn't have as many issues and had been around for a few years already. UE5 is still relatively new, meaning it still has engine quirks to fix and more. This isn't to say the switch to UE5 was all good though, but as time goes on it will be as stable as UE4 was
So there is no way to improve your Graphics as of right now, or is there a way?

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
So there is no way to improve your Graphics as of right now, or is there a way?
Hello, from my knowledge the graphics in the UE5 version of the game depend on these things.
(correct me if I am wrong)

1) OS and driver compatibility - newest, up to date Windows and GPU drivers will work better with UE5
2) VRAM of your GPU - minimum recommended is 8GB of VRAM
3) horse power of your CPU - powerful single threaded processor
4) horse power of your GPU - yes, it's actually the least relevant

The older UE4 version of the game is a better choice for anyone struggling with UE5.
I think it still holds up very well.

Some recommendations for people trying to increase performance in UE5 version
- lower Shawod Quality and Texture Quality settings
- disable Virtual Shadow Maps, Lumen and Fur
- for Nvidia GPUs - enable image scaling in GeForce Experience

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
In Sandbox when I walk up to other Characters I'm unable to interact with them the way i could before. I'm only given the option to "possess" and when I do possess them I can't move them, I'm stuck in whatever location they're in.

i-phone1999

Aug 29, 2023
I extracted rar archive and runned wildlifec.exe - started new game and this happened :
frozen screen + window
Serialization Error: 0-02-05-ca51e71cb656eed61c3c081e911bfef4ebeb523dbed732c91b74057be1e67246_44b04ee6e01a462a.jpg corrupt data found ,please verify your installation

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
General remark: while i can now run the UT5 versions (with a new updated graphic card)... the old UT4 version runs by far smoother and still looks very good. Even with my new card (but old PC) i can not play the "story mode" with UT5 due to performance issue... 3 frames per second :)

At least i can live in the sandbox in UT5 as long as i have not too much characters.

Reactions: Choo-choo
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes