freqqles

Feb 2, 2018
The zip file seems to be having issues, the .pak file doesn't seem to be unzipping correctly
If it's from a torrent then you just have to remove the torrent from your client or close the client as it is "in use" and can corrupt unzipping.
If it's from a DL it may have corrupted or you need to try a different zip client like 7zip or the default windows one.
I hope you're not unzipping the .pak file alone as it is not meant to be unzipped?

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
All we need from you is a gibberish username and password. You can even make a new account for every torrent you download if that's easier for you.
You have to specify this with capital letters right below torrent link. Because without it that REALLY looks like a scum, sorry. Some shady third party sites with registration is really questionable. We're here in 2023 already, there is dozens of options without registration. Like pb.

TheMiddle_CN

Aug 5, 2023
LjQujd,帖子:11517778,会员:2617224 said:
在狂野圣殿中掉落了一些地图!
(我的签名横幅是链接)

这些是《埃及之沙》、《冬季桑拿》、《简单森林》、《巴尔古莫斯》和《迷雾海岸》的重制版。包括环境音乐和声音。

View attachment 2862188 View attachment 2862189
View attachment 2862191 View attachment 2862192 View attachment 2862193 View attachment 2862194

与此同时,在卡帕尔,玛雅正在训练她的嘴巴游戏。
View attachment 2862197
[/引用]
Aazing!I download some scenes and find "models" and "texture" floder in these zips, please tell me how could I install them~

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
What you mean? They try optimize game every update, but it's long process. I think you can only switch from DX12 to Vulkan if you add command to shortcut, but it not much help or just play with settings.

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
"Play as one of many possible characters, female, male*, or creature*"

But i can only play as a male on the "story" mode, where a naked T position NPC went flying like a rocket and i cant fuck anybody; or female on the sandbox mode. Is there something I'm missing? How i choose the character i can play?

MaxKuori

May 5, 2019
If it's from a torrent then you just have to remove the torrent from your client or close the client as it is "in use" and can corrupt unzipping.
If it's from a DL it may have corrupted or you need to try a different zip client like 7zip or the default windows one.
I hope you're not unzipping the .pak file alone as it is not meant to be unzipped?
This worked, thank you for the shoutout!

Reactions: freqqles

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I suggest you re-read what I wrote.
I suggest you re-read what you wrote. I literally quoted your entire comment. :KEK:
If you've actual feedback feel free to DM me or use our thread, I'm not sure why someone would complain and then refuse to elaborate why but you do you.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
You have to specify this with capital letters right below torrent link. Because without it that REALLY looks like a scum, sorry. Some shady third party sites with registration is really questionable. We're here in 2023 already, there is dozens of options without registration. Like pb.
I've explained in an earlier post in this thread (here) why we have registrations. If you're worried about the registration and the information you input, you're welcome to read our privacy policy ( ), or to go through the code we run ( ).
Additionally, no one's twisting your arm to use our torrents. If you don't want to, you don't have to. You're welcome to go look for F95 games on PB and get them from there, or any other site without registration.
If you believe that we're a scam and shouldn't be trusted, you're in your rights to report us to F95 staff.

Reactions: Hecatom

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Firstly, it's "scam", not "scum".

Secondly, if PB is so great, then what are you still doing here, wasting your precious time responding to us?
Oh, right, PB's last build is from 2019.
1693001755402.png

:)

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
I've explained in an earlier post in this thread (here) why we have registrations. If you're worried about the registration and the information you input, you're welcome to read our privacy policy ( ), or to go through the code we run ( ).
Additionally, no one's twisting your arm to use our torrents. If you don't want to, you don't have to. You're welcome to go look for F95 games on PB and get them from there, or any other site without registration.
If you believe that we're a scam and shouldn't be trusted, you're in your rights to report us to F95 staff.
With all those links it looks even more fishy)
I think you misunderstood me. Commoners with no technical experience won't look in you code, they honestly don't give a damn about it. Nor the policy. Policy - is the TEXT, bunch of pixels on screen in form of words. All fishy soft have that too, ya know? Bunch of words that tell us - its totally ok, everything is safe here. So - no, some page with words still bot doing anything.
What I am trying to say is - from common perspective the simplier - the better.
For example:
"
You can download torrent from ***.
There is some registration needed, BUT - you can fill the lines with the gibberish, download file, and then forget everything.
If you're intrested - whyit is that way, you can read: link1,link2, our something at link3.
"
A-a-and - voila - only 3 rows of text with clear explanation what to do. Though it certainly cn be done even better.
Firstly...

Secondly...
Firstly - yup, everyone makes mistakes.
Secondly - thats what concerns me - why there is no pb link yet. Instead all of those hostings with filesize and speed restrictions there is convenient solution - yet no one uploading releases on pb. Quite odd.

NullByte0116

Dec 21, 2019
Gents, I was browsing through the game files to paste presets and props and I found this:

Screenshot_27.png

Never seen this folder before until now.

And upon opening it, this is what I found:

Screenshot_28.png

I'm not tech savvy enough to make any conclusions so I have to ask, is this something intrusive/dangerous that must be dealt with immediately?

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Hmm, is it me, or the campaign part of game doesnt have any save system?
How people are supposed to test something withot saving? go through entire campaign in one go? Wierd way to handle things, I must say.

Last edited:
Reactions: O_Orip and M_e_*
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes