yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WildLife-2023.08.21Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

gustavo2006

Aug 30, 2020
is not working.

Reactions: Vakul and 1199

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
is not working.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpdl-net-discussion-questions-torrents.96535/post-8916405
I had the same issue and this fixed it for me. I think this torrent site has a little too strong of a vice grip on the user account. I just want to click a magnet link and be done with it, like on 1337x.
If any of our torrents stall, it'll 98% of the time be fixed by the post Vadginator quoted.

As for magnets/accounts:
In addition to creating torrents for games like WildLife, we also seed them to prevent the torrents from getting hit&run and ending up dead 2 weeks after creation. Doing so means renting infrastructure, which costs money which is donated to us by users. There isn't a huge amount of those users, and those who do donate expect a good service.
We used to be a fully public tracker and have one-click-magnets similarly to 1337x, but that meant it was easy for any third-party-site to share our torrents as their own. Doing so means a lot more users which is good, but that also means our boxes will have to be seeding to a lot more users who don't know where the torrents come from. If our boxes are busy seeding to outside peeps, inside peeps will see a decline in the performance they're expecting, and donations (which keep us alive) will decline as well.
Having accounts allows us to cut third-party-sites' access to our tracker, and prevent the scenario explained above.
As for magnets; we had them as an option for a long time (even after going private), but they were broken and only worked for about 50% of people, so we turned them off while we're waiting for the code our tracker runs on to update.

freqqles

Feb 2, 2018
Does VR actually work on the UE5 version? I have WMR and tried a few things, linking to steam, launching from steam WMR portal, Virtual Desktop. All seems to just show a splash screen in the steam theater and the game just going to desktop.
Xmas version launches just fine from the native Windows Mixed reality launcher. The hotkeys recommended don't work either.

Reactions: catsdino

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
Hi! Just for a bit of clarity, is this UE5? or UE4?

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
i'm sorry but the link dosen't work for me either (tried different torrent ecc) and the "Torrust" ecc ecc feels like scam - tried to download and figure it out how to use it ecc;

idk if i'm the only one, but it kinda suck that "you need to use our tracker or whatever is called to download a cracked game", like WTF?!?

PS: did i mention that all the link provided on the "README" of all those is dead? i wouldn't be here complaining if at least everything was downloading, installing and working 1st try

freqqles

Feb 2, 2018
i'm sorry but the link dosen't work for me either (tried different torrent ecc) and the "Torrust" ecc ecc feels like scam - tried to download and figure it out how to use it ecc;

idk if i'm the only one, but it kinda suck that "you need to use our tracker or whatever is called to download a cracked game", like WTF?!?

PS: did i mention that all the link provided on the "README" of all those is dead? i wouldn't be here complaining if at least everything was downloading, installing and working 1st try
Agreed, attaching a 3rd party account to the file is like offering links to premium only filesharing. Should be ignored.
If you do have an acc with them, then logging out and back in seems to make it work.
https://f95zone.to/threads/wild-life-patreon-build-21-08-2023-adeptus-steve.3810/post-11513439
Here's a link to a no bs torrent from the previous build 18th of August

Reactions: Vakul and lololaut

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
i'm sorry but the link dosen't work for me either (tried different torrent ecc)
Try this.
and the "Torrust" ecc ecc feels like scam - tried to download and figure it out how to use it ecc;
Torrust is a set of apps that make the bittorrent tracker we use to run our platform. You're welcome to review the code and propose changes if you think there's anything "scammy" about it.
You'll need to use a tracker for any torrent you download, regardless of the source. If you don't want to use ours, the post above mine links to another torrent that you can use.
If you're referencing earlier posts in this thread; they're "dead" because we replaced them with a more recent version of the game, therefore not needing to keep the old ones up.
As for the working 1st try; we're aware of the issue of torrents stalling. The fix exists but will come out with the next update of the code we run on. We're waiting for it as eagerly, but until then, can't do much about it.
Agreed, attaching a 3rd party account to the file is like offering links to premium only filesharing. Should be ignored.
Premium hosts require you to pay, we don't. All we need from you is a gibberish username and password. You can even make a new account for every torrent you download if that's easier for you.
Accounts are a pain for us too, but we need them to run our service. I explained why in an earlier post on this thread here.

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
Tryed to log-off and again in and nothing changed.

i'm not gonna review the code, since i don't understand a bit of that, but as a user and possible client, the feeling is that;

and i'm not referring to older post, download the latest version on github, and when i opened the "README" note, the link inside where all dead;

i already have an account on Gibberish, but the result donsen't change.

if the thing is better i would love to use, but the problem is that a "download the zip", "unzip it" and press "setup" is the fastest way to improve something you work really hard on.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Tryed to log-off and again in and nothing changed.
Did you delete the torrent from your client between having logged off, logged in, and downloading the new one again?
If you did and it still doesn't work, I can DM you here, or you can join our and we can try figuring out what's not working (if you want).
i'm not gonna review the code, since i don't understand a bit of that, but as a user and possible client, the feeling is that;
and i'm not referring to older post, download the latest version on github, and when i opened the "README" note, the link inside where all dead;
I don't know exactly what you're referring to. Do you mean the ? If so, then the links are dead because torrust themselves have changed their documentation and repo setups since we first forked it.
If that's what you're worried about, then the index information can be found . We can mirror it if you want, we just haven't bothered since their documentation has been updated since, and reflects the upcoming update rather than what we currently have.
i already have an account on Gibberish, but the result donsen't change.
I think maybe we misunderstood each other here. I said you can use a gibberish username and password for dl.rpdl.net. As in, use a random set of characters which won't contain any identifiable information. This was aimed at freqqles in response to his comment about our accounts.
if the thing is better i would love to use, but the problem is that a "download the zip", "unzip it" and press "setup" is the fastest way to improve something you work really hard on.
Not sure what you're referring to here either. You'd have to download a zip, extract, and setup for this game regardless of if it came from us, from McAztec's torrent, or anyone else.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes