Perished

Dec 9, 2022
the plan is simple to take as much money as they can.Look at update cloth + animations NEW char ? so joke ,story line ? its more than joke and ppl who pay for this are total morons but it is by your own choice.
they are making 90 k euros/month, there are indie game studios with less budgets you know. the funding and roi doesn't compare, i agree

Reactions: xossiplover485

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
What do you mean with "by now", Fallen Doll didn't get an update here for almost 2 years.

Edit: Damn, just found out game got tons of updates, just not here because crackers got fucked by Denuvo.
Yep, Fallen Doll has Denuvo now, that's why the F95 page isn't updated.

Unscheduled

Jun 26, 2020
Anyone know why the maps look so barren? I'm assuming its just not loading properly but it also might just be this bad View attachment 3005722 View attachment 3005726
Well yes thats how it is in Sandbox>New Wild Life Map. At least the left picture.
I don't even use these maps, just use showroom setup for myself because its slightly less demanding on hardware.
I'm more concerned with DXGI Device Removed/Hung message I get randomly. Tested several benchmarks like OCCT for example, but so far none gave me that error over night while running. Probably 1080ti actually is slowly dying and Wild Life is only one so far exposing issues with it in some way. If someone has same issue do tell.

13.10. Version does have some performance drop for me even in showcase area which wasn't the case on way older version.
I drop from 60 "custom limit" to 41fps after running one or two anims and removing the sex scene. Restarting the map fixes the fps. But I did some test while fps was low. Setting shadows on medium resets it back to 60. At high setting which I always had it since UE5 goes back to that 41fps. Turning virtual shadow maps gives me 6-7fps. But makes no sense that restart fixes the fps anyway to 60 regardless of settings being used. I guess something is glitched in the background when this happens. My pc is a bit of a frankestein mix match of old parts, only gpu is "good".

Last edited:

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Anyone know why the maps look so barren? I'm assuming its just not loading properly but it also might just be this bad View attachment 3005722 View attachment 3005726
Left is the main game world, which is currently still in blockout stage. This means that the rough elements are being placed, such as house locations, landscape features, trees, caves etc. But all still in a very basic state so design and level art can move things around if they need to since in this stage game design plans out paths, roads, town layouts, interiors and such. Once the entire world is blocked out and reached a certain quality, we lock it and start detailing things such as applying final materials with better textures, details and transition behavior, final models for architecture, flora, rocks and props, adjust lighting and optimize it all.
Our estimation is that the world will reach the fully blocked out stage early next year and once that happens youll start to notice very quickly that things are looking better and better with every release. This process did end up taking more time than we anticipated but since we are doing this for the first time, there was bound to be some miscalculations. But dont worry, we are working on it and things will look better in the future :)

Right is the old old wild life map, one that I just made myself with the rather limited knowledge in these things back in the earlier days of prototyping. Because the general landscape looks rather nice and because peolpe were already using this in their sandbo projects, we decided not to remove this level but instead keep it in a barren form so sandbox enjoyers can start projects from a natural looking landscape with different biomes. This will also be improved and touched up towards the end of the game production and once the sandbox gets the final in-game assets for placement it will also be able to create nicer and more natural looking levels. So it goes hand-in-hand with the development of the main world.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Are there sex scenes following the quests in the game?
I tried the quests for the first time, but aside the minigame with Zyke and Maya I didn't find any.

fragburner

Dec 19, 2020
I've noticed when standing next to fireplace light source, the character's hair shines abnormally brightly. Rather distractingly so.

Also... Kerpali on Kerpali has the lowest animation count out of all the other categories and we didn't get any new animations for them this update. :cautious:

Oct 15, 2022
Thanks, have been a WildLife Patreon for ages always paid for the new builds and dev info. But now I'm just a 1$ Patreon to support and get the latest info. I think they earned enough from me now. Game / sandbox gets better and better though.

Oct 15, 2022
I've noticed when standing next to fireplace light source, the character's hair shines abnormally brightly. Rather distractingly so.

Also... Kerpali on Kerpali has the lowest animation count out of all the other categories and we didn't get any new animations for them this update. :cautious:
Hmm, idk but to tackle that issue you might try to lower the highlight slider on the characters hair settings. Hopefully it helps.

GerP1

Nov 4, 2022
I'm currently working on a FNAF style game within the sandbox.
The basic office room mechanics and controls are done.

currently has a POWER MANAGEMENT mechanic where closing doors will deplete power, If doors are left open power slowly recharges. When power reaches 0 doors will open up and cannot be closed until the power fully recharges.
View attachment 2976106

How did you manage to create UI element (turn/return ques)? Or is it just camera + colorful transparent block/plane? Or is it done via lua?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes