SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
The environment looks better and the game runs better, definitely an improvement.

Did the usual "play the quest as far as i can" i always do.
I actually managed to finish Koodie questline, first time it has worked properly ever since i got lucky that one time when she was first added.
Got to Maya's village with Max and changed to Maya, was asked to check out the fishing(?) village, the dude getting a BJ by the hut in said village was invincible when he eventually attacked me, decided to close down the game after that as i consider that game breaking, maybe i could have continued after the loss but i'm not gonna go back and find out (saving sure would be nice), i'll try it again in the $10 version.

I'll check out the new animations later in sandbox, pretty excited for the harem animation.

Last edited:

PNo4

May 30, 2020
I am not 100% sure which link I used to download the UE5 version of Wild-Life but I think it was the GoFile one.
I downloaded the file the first day the link was put up (I believe).

Name: WildLife_-_2023.10.13_Shipping_Test_Build_1.zip
Size: 13550665913 byte (12 GiB)
SHA1: 5be2a49d210b40985f6b86e73fd1f87b1d97cdf1

Scanned with;

Malwarebytes version: 4.6.4.286
Update package version: 1.0.76223
Component package version: 1.0.2163

Nothing detected.

Microsoft Defender
Threath definition version: 1.399.692.0

Nothing detected.

elevatogpm

Apr 28, 2020
Game runs pretty smoothly on MacBook air m2 with 8 gb of ram, Sonoma, Whisky)
And, of course on pc(RTX 3060, R 7 5800x, 16 gb of ram)

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2020
I've noticed when standing next to fireplace light source, the character's hair shines abnormally brightly. Rather distractingly so.

Also... Kerpali on Kerpali has the lowest animation count out of all the other categories and we didn't get any new animations for them this update. :cautious:
I got tweak for that. first sorry for my English grammar.
This issue occures when u disable ' Cast shadow' option wherever u adding lights in showroom , u should always enable ' Cast shadows ' for lights u adding . I know this option reduce our FPS , & here's that tweak - u should go in 'Settings ' then in Video - Uncheck the box 'Virtual Shadow Mpas' apply it , & if its already disabled then enble it hit apply then disable it hit apply, notice ur fps increased thanks me later

• Red Heart
Reactions: fragburner

pogchampione

Sep 13, 2023
i got the mapping file that lets you view and export the game's assets using fmodel if anyones interested 1697481019523.png
i think these are really high quality assets and they've helped me a lot learning character modelling stuff. only thing i'll say is that it's interesting how low poly the balls are in general, especially for the furry characters. i wonder if there's some reason considering they give you a scale option for them & they've started to animate them which makes it more obvious View attachment Mappings.7z

Peter44328

Oct 29, 2022
Quick update on the trojan post:
it seems to be an false report caused by win 11 and specific versions of win 10.
it didnt read any virus at all, and the detected wacatac.b!ml is a known false report from .rar data beeing unpacked.

Therese_crow

Jun 5, 2017
When try to talk with some spawn character press E and I getting stuck i cant press the dialong list....Someone have the same bug?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes