Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
Yep, Fallen Doll has Denuvo now, that's why the F95 page isn't updated.
Its just the Erotes Nightclub and a new character soem new animations, some new interactable stuff just bugs out and the animations get stuck until you change map if sooo scuffed

GerP1

Nov 4, 2022
ok, is there a video showing how to use it?
In nutshell, if you don't know programming languages it's next to impossible for person to use it in practice. That said community might come up with some neat strings of code eventually to make quest structures, UI and such possible to utilized for our own creation. Allowing creators who aren't versed with coding able to adjust certain lines of code and with less knowledge able to use these bits in their stuff.

If you are interested in the documentation:

and general LUA manual they are refering to:

it would be cool if they would come up with 2nd set of examples in a map like they did with the automation blocks.

Reactions: gustavo2006

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I don't get this game. It doesn't even load texture's properly. Should have downloaded the UE 4 version. ugh.
Either lower your graphics settings, update your graphics driver, or your system does not meet the system requirements for intensive UE5 games. Assuming you're an intelligent stranger, you obviously probably did those things, so yes, UE4 is the way to go if it doesn't seem to be running UE5. :(

Sidenote towards anyone curious about Unreal Engine 5 gaming performance.
The new features being used from UE5 that enhance graphics and lighting, which haven't had time to be fully optimized yet, make newer games that decide to utilize UE5 look pretty bad performance wise, but will actually be far ahead of the game once UE5 is optimized by UE themselves, as well as the community. Right now, until optimizations are made, on the average demanding UE5 game, the specifications you are looking for as recommended seem to be: Nvidia-RTX 2070 / AMD-RX 6700 XT
Which we can see is unfortunately out of a large number of people's range:

Hopefully soon we'll see some more optimizations towards UE5 as a whole, as well as game developers being creative to implement their own optimizations. However, it does seem like it's getting to the generation of gaming where people are now being nearly forced to upgrade as games begin to implement these newer graphics technologies to use.

If anyone feels like it, please reply to me if you believe to be running the game at reasonable framerate and without texture issues, on what you consider a weak/low end PC. It would probably help us understand what kind of hardware we need to run the UE5 version. I'm on a higher end PC so my performance is irrelevant. Share as much info as you want, in terms of your specs, graphics settings and framerate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Either lower your graphics settings, update your graphics driver, or your system does not meet the system requirements for intensive UE5 games. Assuming you're an intelligent stranger, you obviously probably did those things, so yes, UE4 is the way to go if it doesn't seem to be running UE5. :(

Sidenote towards anyone curious about Unreal Engine 5 gaming performance.
The new features being used from UE5 that enhance graphics and lighting, which haven't had time to be fully optimized yet, make newer games that decide to utilize UE5 look pretty bad performance wise, but will actually be far ahead of the game once UE5 is optimized by UE themselves, as well as the community. Right now, until optimizations are made, on the average demanding UE5 game, the specifications you are looking for as recommended seem to be: Nvidia-RTX 2070 / AMD-RX 6700 XT
Which we can see is unfortunately out of a large number of people's range:

Hopefully soon we'll see some more optimizations towards UE5 as a whole, as well as game developers being creative to implement their own optimizations. However, it does seem like it's getting to the generation of gaming where people are now being nearly forced to upgrade as games begin to implement these newer graphics technologies to use.

If anyone feels like it, please reply to me if you believe to be running the game at reasonable framerate and without texture issues, on what you consider a weak/low end PC. It would probably help us understand what kind of hardware we need to run the UE5 version. I'm on a higher end PC so my performance is irrelevant. Share as much info as you want, in terms of your specs, graphics settings and framerate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FWIW, I'm also using the latest drivers on a 6700xt 12gb vram, 5600x, 32gb ram, and SSD. I still experience textures not loading properly playing at only 1080p. Don't think it's a hardware issue. A few pages back I mentioned I tried out AMD's beta drivers that allows frame generation in many games and ran into the same issue with textures not loading in properly despite any performance benefits AFMF provided, and this was with the same graphical settings, being everything maxed at 1080p. These specs should not struggle at 1080p in UE5. Home Together is another UE5 game that runs fine and doesn't have this issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: evaw and Viixby

LyndaFire

Jan 24, 2022
Screenshot_19.png

I downloaded the recent build here as linked and when loaded into a sandbox "old map" I get well, this. I am running everything on EPIC as my computer is super built that would make even NASA creame their pants. So it isn't my hardware when I am runnign a 3090TI with a 32 core: 3.8 Ghz Threadripper with 256 Ram and this game is on a M.2 Harddrive SSD for Super speed in loading times. And why is my PC built like this, because that is why.

So what gives? I hearing others are having the same issue but nothing really as of yet on a solution huh? But has anyone got the latest build to load proper? It is even more odd that there are absolutly no structures, just the way stones in the map.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't checked in on this game in many moths. Last time I played it was still devoid of content other than the first intro village, and that was far too easy to get to the sex. No real sense of exploration or achievement.

So in what state is the game now?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes