vladca

May 3, 2018
Hi, maybe someone can help me here. I downloaded custom character and after loading it, it looks like my game doesnt read custom made files
Mesh path looks correct for every single item. Any ideas whats wrong?

1699046749171.png

1699046791780.png

jeanClaudus

Jul 16, 2022
Hey i have updated the map again
Added :
- A train animated with basic shapes for now
- improve map and a map setting for lower end pc
- a new location (nightmare) in hell section to reach hell just go to the police station take the key card on 2nd floor using the elevator and open the armory then click on the artifact inside. Then interact with the floating sword on the ritual.
- Credits system to buy stuff still WIP.
Goal to add a working Tram system to travel betwen some area current number of event 200+ 2k objects and mostly 50+ fps on a 1660ti laptop i try to optimize the best i can.
There is still issues with Portals when to many portals on the map they don't work great.
I hope they add things to work on shape just like ue5 inside the sandbox (unit and trim could be usefull). I don't feel using blender just for this game.

Enjoy.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
A model viewer for the original half life (1998) would let you load up any model and play every animation that was associated within it.

There isn't anything out there that seems to do what wildlife does. But to suggest that there is a game underneath this is at best delusional, and at worst, lying. I don't mean to come off as a hater or a naysayer, I'm not a backer or a competitor.
dude the sandbox has enough functionality for users to literally make their own games and unique experiences. I didn't say there was a game underneath this, I said it was a playable game engine, as in users can build things. I'm literally making a FNAF game using the sandbox, which is something no basic "model viewer" can do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hypermodule

jeanClaudus

Jul 16, 2022
You are right the sandbox is really good and possibilities are endless
You just need to use your imagination the only thing missing i would say is a tool to build UI and one to cut / unit shapes but its already in UE5 or blender so you do this in those and export to the game the UI thing could be great.
Unless i'm missing something.
Just for ppl to know making animations is way harder than asset flip you get on a store.
This game sandbox is why it is so special from other games in v 0.001 whatever...
Also you don't need to know how to code c++ or use blueprint like UE5 the event thing in this game is not hard to use.

tobyred

Dec 27, 2022
Made a little Orc Camp with some playable characters.
Not a final version , but have nothing else in mind to add right now.
Google Drive link:

Reactions: SerpentWave

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Just to make sure I understand correctly, the patreon version has less content than the demo in steam that hasn't been updated since forever?

jeanClaudus

Jul 16, 2022
Hey i have update again

Added :
Working credit system (you can pay items with credits) current scene using this 1.
map improvements
> sound improvements should not hear water sources sound from another room.
> overall improvements animated walls things and improved elevator.
> Light improvements you should not see light sources from another room or at least less.
Scene debug on the street Area.

The next step is the VIP room and it will feature both male and female pleasure system.
And perks like Vaginal, Anal EXP and random scenes.

Enjoy

Reactions: koshmar163

rafflor

Jun 5, 2023
My Lovense Toy is not Found. I switched off the Firewall, the Remote App is runnig. In the Game the Toy is not Found. What I do wrong?

neo15

Nov 15, 2019
So I used the ingame customization on a lot of characters and I double checked that "Auto Load Character Customizations" in the Game Settings is activated. Yet after restart the game still loads the default characters.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Oct 8, 2019
So I used the ingame customization on a lot of characters and I double checked that "Auto Load Character Customizations" in the Game Settings is activated. Yet after restart the game still loads the default characters.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
There's a checkmark in the upper left corner of the portrait box for each custom character. You click it, should be green not grey. That marks the default base.

Reactions: neo15

raz100raz100

Sep 21, 2019
What is the difference between the UE4 version and the UE5 version?
UE4 is the old version which is missing about 1 years worth of updates. This version has a better chance of working on older computers and lags computers less (better fps essentially).

UE5 is the version that is current and updated. This version will most likely not work on older computers and if it does it will lag (fps) as it's more demanding that the UE4 version.

This is what I've noticed.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes