WLostSkyW

Oct 16, 2021
DO NOT DOWNLOAD RAM! That is how you get a virus. What you need to do is upgrade the physical ram sticks in your device if possible. Go to crucial's website, they should have a auto scanner. But before you do that, what graphics card do you have?
I'm using nvidia 3050ti

Mar 21, 2023
I'm using nvidia 3050ti
ok. That is technically a entry level class graphics card so I doubt it will even be able to run ultra settings at 1080p. Those cards usually are for medium to medium-high graphic settings at 1080p. The texture setting is very resource intensive. You could try increasing the resolution and dropping the settings for shadows, lighting, and texture and see if that gives a better result.

To put it into perspective of how badly optimized this game is, I have a RTX 3080Ti and if I run one of those custom detailed maps with lots of characters and heavy lighting at 4k, I only get 9-11FPS. However, if it's only a couple characters and simple lighting at 4k, I get 40-50fps.

WLostSkyW

Oct 16, 2021
ok. That is technically a entry level class graphics card so I doubt it will even be able to run ultra settings at 1080p. Those cards usually are for medium to medium-high graphic settings at 1080p. The texture setting is very resource intensive. You could try increasing the resolution and dropping the settings for shadows, lighting, and texture and see if that gives a better result.

To put it into perspective of how badly optimized this game is, I have a RTX 3080Ti and if I run one of those custom detailed maps with lots of characters and heavy lighting at 4k, I only get 9-11FPS. However, if it's only a couple characters and simple lighting at 4k, I get 40-50fps.
I've just reset my pc and now the game works perfectly in epic preset with more than 60fps and the texture is normal now , weird

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I've just reset my pc and now the game works perfectly in epic preset with more than 60fps and the texture is normal now , weird
It probably worked because you freed memory by restarting your pc. 3050ti only has 4gb vram. If it happens again try lowering texture resolution(or texture quality, I forgot how it is written in the game).

Textures in any game are the least performance affecting setting but they need vram or ram depending on the game, that's why I said download more ram or vram. Also, if someone believes they can DOWNLOAD HARDWARE they deserve to eat all the viruses :KEK:

SigMike

Aug 13, 2018
I also have the problem with the textures showing up in a blurry mess or not showing up at all. expecially makup and lipstick. I can see it in character customisation but not in game. Tryed to lower testure qulity but did nothing, tryed to allocate more ram to the game but still nothing. I'm not quite sure what else to try and why I have this problem. My pc has a rtx 3060 and 16gb of ram, shouldn't be a hardware problem expecially since lowering the quality does nothing. Anyone has a clue?

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
I also have the problem with the textures showing up in a blurry mess or not showing up at all. expecially makup and lipstick. I can see it in character customisation but not in game. Tryed to lower testure qulity but did nothing, tryed to allocate more ram to the game but still nothing. I'm not quite sure what else to try and why I have this problem. My pc has a rtx 3060 and 16gb of ram, shouldn't be a hardware problem expecially since lowering the quality does nothing. Anyone has a clue?
The game does have a slight problem of sucking up vram and causing textures to turn potato quality or not appear correctly if at all, especially when there's a lot of characters or shadows in a scene, or particles from stuff like fire or some of the effects available in the sandbox

There are some other options that can be changed that will make a difference and help too, like the shadow quality. Medium settings for most situations is enough for the game to still look nice. There's another setting that's a checkbox, I think it's Virtual Shadow Maps, turning that off makes a huge impact, but may affect quality. Just play around with the settings and see what makes a difference

• Angry
Reactions: Davo69

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
If it's a 32-gram ram, 1660 Super, how much should I adjust the video settings?
I would recommend medium-high settings for around 60fps
-view distance: high, maybe could get away with ultra in sandbox
-anti aliasing: med or high
-post processing: high
-shadows: med
-textures: high, ultra makes such a small difference but a huge jump in vram use
-effects: high
-foliage: med, could maybe get away with high
-global illumination method: screen space, lumen is raytracing which the 1660 cannot do
-depth of field: turn off for performance and gameplay, turn on for videos and photos
-motion blur: same thing
-heat distortion: same thing
-volumetrics: this effects how smoke and similar effects render and interact with the environment but is heavy on the gpu, so up to you
-virtual shadow maps: I haven't noticed any effects of this with quality, but turning it off improves performance by a lot
-show character fur: fur rendering is taxing on the gpu, so choose the setting you want

Matelula

Feb 15, 2020
I would recommend medium-high settings for around 60fps
-view distance: high, maybe could get away with ultra in sandbox
-anti aliasing: med or high
-post processing: high
-shadows: med
-textures: high, ultra makes such a small difference but a huge jump in vram use
-effects: high
-foliage: med, could maybe get away with high
-global illumination method: screen space, lumen is raytracing which the 1660 cannot do
-depth of field: turn off for performance and gameplay, turn on for videos and photos
-motion blur: same thing
-heat distortion: same thing
-volumetrics: this effects how smoke and similar effects render and interact with the environment but is heavy on the gpu, so up to you
-virtual shadow maps: I haven't noticed any effects of this with quality, but turning it off improves performance by a lot
-show character fur: fur rendering is taxing on the gpu, so choose the setting you want
Thanks! game get faster

Reactions: limesseur
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes