Neuronyx

Oct 4, 2018
Bitch please, I'll do whatever I want, I don't need permission from fanboys to be able to criticize their favorite game. It is always the same thing with people like you. I've had this very same conversation before. No matter what I say, no matter how many comparisons I make you'll always find something to hold on to just to defend your precious game. I've seen people who develop a game(fully 3d, animated with actual gameplay) all by themselves. Your precious developer and precious game has no fucking legitimate excuse. Now if you are done crying go support scams a little more.
Everything in this post you wasted your time on assumes I like the game that much, you're so salty about it you think anybody telling you how much of a salty dick you're being must some super fan. News flash, that's a strawman. Nobody cares as much about the game being good as you do about the game taking too long to finish. These motherfuckers aren't precious to me, I don't know them and WL isn't the only thing of its kind I have to jerk off to, I don't care. YOU on the other hand piss and moan about it extensively and then have the balls to say somebody else is crying?

So you act like an entitled self-important asshole and get pissy about it and expect everyone to just accept your opinion as fact? Nobody's going to give a shit i'm real sad to say.

Apr 21, 2023
Last edited:

NiffirgkcaJ

Oct 19, 2020
Here you are wrong, you can not forget that the basis of the game UE5, the game is in the development stage, and the visuals are always engaged in the final stage, you need to judge the graphics after the release and not now to talk about what is not.
Below I will show a couple of examples of how it can look like with the right lighting and post-processing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cool renders, it's kind of unfortunate that I won't be able to appreciate these graphics with my current hardware. QwQ

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Perhaps it's my own tastes but I feel that focusing on the incredibly generic male guy instead of the flying wing girl as protagonist is a failure of imagination.
No offense but... are you serious? Should they already give away spoilers on the best thing about the game, which is the protagonist herself!?? C'mon... the most mysterious she remains till the game is finally published the better the game will be. Keeping her "protected", like she clearly is at this point, is the best and only right thing they can and should do developing this game!!!

If this game project was mine I would keep her protected like a Pentagon's Top Secret file or Fort Knox access codes and do not give a damn about any complain on that. Seriously... who could really be entitled to complain on something as much as important like that?!??

The never too old "common sense" seems to be really latitant nowadays... geesh...

TimelyTorch

Jan 22, 2018
Have they actually added a story with the newest update? or did they change the entire game again? Played the version from February and it was kind lame.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
How many more animations are planned? When will it be enough?
I'm already bored by the animations in the game. I think adding new ones will never "be enough". It would be more efficient to invent a system where you place two characters the way you want and the game does add the penetration animation then for you (or other things). This way people can quickly and easily generate tons of new animations. The current animation maker is fiddly, it's just not worth spending hours to create a single sex animation.

Reactions: Hazzan and Viixby

MeadPa

Feb 19, 2022
WildLife-2023.12.14Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Torrent is dead for me .

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Everything in this post you wasted your time on assumes I like the game that much, you're so salty about it you think anybody telling you how much of a salty dick you're being must some super fan. News flash, that's a strawman. Nobody cares as much about the game being good as you do about the game taking too long to finish. These motherfuckers aren't precious to me, I don't know them and WL isn't the only thing of its kind I have to jerk off to, I don't care. YOU on the other hand piss and moan about it extensively and then have the balls to say somebody else is crying?

So you act like an entitled self-important asshole and get pissy about it and expect everyone to just accept your opinion as fact? Nobody's going to give a shit i'm real sad to say.
>I don't care about this game at all!
*writes several posts defending the "game"*

Reactions: fizaguq and Wlms

LemonTree4

May 5, 2022
It's too bad this game will never be finished.
At this point the story is more of a carrot on a stick, an empty area with nothing to do. The core community seems to consist of brainwashed gay gooners paying 100 USD/month, trapped in the Wild Life Discord limbo, teased with 10 new blender models every month. Wow, we have added 4 new clothes exclusive to two characters, out of, what, 40. And also some cool concept art. Awesome.
The development moves at a snail's pace. The devs have already deleted 2 entire areas (rip fisher village) and massacred the jiggle physics in order to move to a newer version of the game engine, which might beneficial in the run, but point still stands.
With the amount of merchandise they sell and the amount of cash they rack in, the argument "small company, please understand" holds no value to me. But, maybe it will be released before 2030... Or everything will be scrapped again because of an update..?
Oh, a feature you'd like in the game? The modders will take care of that. In the meantime we'll "work" on the story. 15 USD/month, just to have an access to the full version. What a disaster.

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
When this game comes out people will be still complaining about the lack of development. How many games do you know with this level of focus and amount of developers working on one title like this? Making game is big commitment. If it is that easy everybody could do it and make tons of money with no effort.

meatslinger

Feb 26, 2022
I'm already bored by the animations in the game. I think adding new ones will never "be enough". It would be more efficient to invent a system where you place two characters the way you want and the game does add the penetration animation then for you (or other things). This way people can quickly and easily generate tons of new animations. The current animation maker is fiddly, it's just not worth spending hours to create a single sex animation.
Honestly, I think this kind of a system would suck. Not because it's a bad idea in principle, but because I think we fundamentally lack the technology to make systems smart enough to do what you're describing. In addition to WL, I also play Virt-a-Mate, and it has a few plugins you can attach to posed characters to basically tell them "go forth and gyrate". It never looks anything more than like robots getting it on, and it's really kinda awful. WL's handmade animations beat anything that VaM can do automatically.

Now that all said, I do see a bright future for AI-based animation, where a latent AI could be put into a sex game and trained to know what various forms of sex look like, and then when characters are positioned appropriately it would be able to come up with an animation structure that matches what you've given it. But I think that kind of tech is still a few years away, given that you can overload a modern GPU just by asking it to generate a single picture, let alone a whole 3D set of animations that account for penetration, audio generation, etc. But no doubt, it will come eventually.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes