djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Between the trolling and the feeding of the troll it's getting reeeeally hard to find actual information or content in this thread
happens every update. if you want legit content and info on anything that isn't about pirating the game then I suggest joining the discord.

StrikeRyuzaki

Jan 28, 2018
can someone help me i just downloaded the game and installed it on my new laptop, when i opened it the game looks like this even though all the settings were on ultra. is there something that i need to do to get higher details ?

• Haha
Reactions: Purple_Heart

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
can someone help me i just downloaded the game and installed it on my new laptop, when i opened it the game looks like this even though all the settings were on ultra. is there something that i need to do to get higher details ?
The answer is in here like 100 times now.
This is the early stages of the map, so its just in a blockout stage with hardly any textures.

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
To the people sharing the updates:
Is it possible that you stop using those garbage filehosters i.e. MEGA, Dropmefiles and Uploadhaven?

Here's why:
  1. Mega limits at 5GiB per day. This game is 13.42 GiB...
  2. Dropmefiles never actually works, site just reloads of opens 10000 popups.
  3. Uploadhaven is locked around ~256 KB/s. Completely useless.

Please try to upload with the following, they have never failed me:
  1. gofile
  2. pixeldrain (limits at 5GiB too, but with 1 MB/s)
  3. workupload
That would be SUUUUPER. :D
dude said we all want for years! damn straight.

dikkk21

Oct 20, 2022
try reshade latest version and presets, I'm using it and select HDR

meatslinger

Feb 26, 2022

meatslinger

Feb 26, 2022
this is a good looking game , but it is lacking of gameplay ,i like the sandbox thing but it is going to be a bit boresome after a long range
Yeah for now it's really best just seen as an animation player via the sandbox mode. The animations are good and rendered nicely, and you can redress characters or recolor them in all sorts of fun ways to make pairings (or full blown orgies). But there's little to no story content yet, and the main map is basically just a rough draft. That said, LjQujd (who just posted a little further up) runs a Discord where you can download custom saves with placed props and even custom characters. Worth looking into. To import custom saves like that, you go to "C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\AutoImport" on your computer and drop zip/json files in there, and the game will try to import them on the next startup. If that fails, you can click "Import" in the sandbox setup screen and then pick a file manually.

Reactions: DarkWatcher_2018

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Awesome stuff like always. How do you add custom hairstyles/clothing/characters into the game? I've been curious about that myself; there's a few character looks I'd like to see if I can make and then bring into Wild Life so they can - ahem - "meet" the Kerpali.
Thank you! There's a Library section on Wild Sanctum where people can post knowledge and information so I shared some of my tutorials that can help you get started. You will need to use some software for 3d like Blender to work with your custom models.

• Red Heart
Reactions: meatslinger

afds12G

Nov 17, 2018
To the people sharing the updates:
Is it possible that you stop using those garbage filehosters i.e. MEGA, Dropmefiles and Uploadhaven?

Here's why:
  1. Mega limits at 5GiB per day. This game is 13.42 GiB...
  2. Dropmefiles never actually works, site just reloads of opens 10000 popups.
  3. Uploadhaven is locked around ~256 KB/s. Completely useless.

Please try to upload with the following, they have never failed me:
  1. gofile
  2. pixeldrain (limits at 5GiB too, but with 1 MB/s)
  3. workupload
That would be SUUUUPER. :D
Other solution, not perfect
Multi part download
Part 1 5go
Part 2 5go
Part 3 3.42go

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes