Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
friendly reminder, don't bother wasting your time, bandwidth and disk space downloading this game whenever a new update is out

"why? because the game is bad?" no, the game is actually wonderful but you should wait about 3~7 days before downloading it because a new update will be released with even more stuff available

"how do you know that?" I've been keeping this game updated on my PC ever since I found it and also the changelog on OP also shows all dates of every update released, there you'll see every 2 updates have about 1 week difference before jumping 1 or 2 months without nothing new

just saying because this is a 14gb game after all so there's no point downloading it now if you'll have to update it again in a few days

• Haha
Reactions: Wlms and Hecatom

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I don't understand why this game isn't moving forward. I'm usually happy to have extra animations, but the last time I came to this thread to see if the game had changed, I downloaded it and saw no difference except for the added animations. I hesitated at the time to fund on patreon, but in the end I was right not to. This is one of the reasons why I've never wanted to fund developers on Patreon. I prefer a Steam version. On Steam, scam games and developers who take advantage of the opportunity to cash in by leaving their games abandoned are punished by VALVE, and you can get refunds.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
I don't understand why this game isn't moving forward. I'm usually happy to have extra animations, but the last time I came to this thread to see if the game had changed, I downloaded it and saw no difference except for the added animations.
the game is moving forward though.
mind you it's a pretty slow pace.
best thing is you don't need to support it in order to see the progress.
unlike most of those scam games on steam, wild life is pretty clear about being in development and even release dev builds for you to gague your interest. so essentially you can spend $10 and find out all you need to know if you wish to support the development or not. or you know, just pirate it on this site which everyone does. seems low risk enough to me.

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Playing this in VR still tied to keyboard and mouse? Because its so not worth the amount of fuckery needed to see scenes in VR last I remember.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
the game is moving forward though.
mind you it's a pretty slow pace.
best thing is you don't need to support it in order to see the progress.
unlike most of those scam games on steam, wild life is pretty clear about being in development and even release dev builds for you to gague your interest. so essentially you can spend $10 and find out all you need to know if you wish to support the development or not. or you know, just pirate it on this site which everyone does. seems low risk enough to me.
I never said I wouldn't support the game financially. Steam is a platform with 350 million users. It's a reliable platform and scam games are over very quickly, and refunds can be requested. I'd rather pay for a finished game than pay for unfinished ones. I used to do it for years and then I stopped. Because it's promoting a type of marketing that the big studios have been using for years: selling us unfinished, poorly optimized early access games, to which they add dozens of DLCs to be purchased separately. I'll buy their Wild Life game when it's finished. In the meantime, I support in another way: by commenting, sharing my frustrations, giving ideas and sharing the bugs I've encountered. I don't want to fund yet another game that will take 25 years to develop (and will never be finished) and whose developer will run off with the money in the till.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes