AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
how to install .lwsave

how to open or how to use custom wildlife maps called .lwsave files into sandbox mode ?

1717856794503.png

Anbard

Oct 13, 2018
It's another human update
Should just be renamed to Normal Life (feat. Ugly Goat Bastard) at this point smh. I guess it's back to huffing copium and waiting for them to give some love to the anthro/beast bros and gals.

Reactions: limesseur

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
Djablo is ok, 30 more new animations for Max. Again! fucking normies. The game is called Wild Life, but all the new animations are human-human. What the fuck?
Nah fuck Djablo, that guy has like 20 BJ animations already, not to mention that he has more or less 2-3x the amount of content other Kerpali have. Look at Kral, still only ONE 3P animation and lacks very basic animations like hair or arm pull doggystyle etc.

The favoritism when it comes to Djablo is very obvious and it's fucking annoying. Sure if that's Steve's fetish to each his own but for fuck's sake take a look at which pairings a) need more animations and b) haven't been updated regularly.

DubbingIfrit

Dec 28, 2020
So, almost a year without Kral x Maya animations, the latest ones added for kral x shey are ports of the maya ones as well iirc. One year and a half since the last release of rawn x maya animations, even though in the past it looked like it was gonna be one of the main couples.
The only kerpal x human pairing getting new animations more often is djablo x maya, which i am pretty sure it's a niche couple as well...
When are they renaming the game to human life then? One of the most interesting things about this game is the kerpali content, since there are already so maaaany human games, but that's going down the drain apparently.
I do not even want completely new animations, even some ports from djablo, bol or sethro to Kral/rawn would be fine by me.
Let's not forget about Corbac, my guy had a minigame back in december, so we probably are not gonna see other animations with him for like 2 years.

I know beggars can't be choosers, but c'mon

honeyhog

Sep 13, 2022
Lots of interesting new things in the current update.
Finally it's possible to resize body parts even in normal sex animations (previously it was very limited and only in poses).

Reactions: edhorren
Oct 9, 2017
So, almost a year without Kral x Maya animations, the latest ones added for kral x shey are ports of the maya ones as well iirc. One year and a half since the last release of rawn x maya animations, even though in the past it looked like it was gonna be one of the main couples.
The only kerpal x human pairing getting new animations more often is djablo x maya, which i am pretty sure it's a niche couple as well...
When are they renaming the game to human life then? One of the most interesting things about this game is the kerpali content, since there are already so maaaany human games, but that's going down the drain apparently.
I do not even want completely new animations, even some ports from djablo, bol or sethro to Kral/rawn would be fine by me.
Let's not forget about Corbac, my guy had a minigame back in december, so we probably are not gonna see other animations with him for like 2 years.

I know beggars can't be choosers, but c'mon
Yes, every update has a ton of new animations for Max

turiniva

Mar 3, 2023
Seems like they're fixing the flat pancake ass issue. Doesn't seem to work for every outfit/char, but for a lot of the maya-based characters it looks much better.

That the UE5 version? My current folder is 24gb. How's the new update smaller?

Also, anyone know how to bypass MEGA's download limit? I think I did it once before with the desktop app, but unsure how I did it....
Use Jdownloader. it let me download in one go, plus you can use it to download basically anything off any website.

Feb 15, 2018
Every update I look at the animation list with anticipation and then i'm ahhhh man its only Max animations again...I really don't like the idea of playing with skinny little guy with small dick and all these dominatrix animations with him are even more unpleasant.It's why I stopped supporting the game their primary focus went 90% Max 10% Maya.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes