Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
I'm not seeing the new outfits listed on news. Anyone have the same problem? example, the black dress elegant doesn't appear anywhere for the characters

Kiritama

Nov 9, 2021
Nah fuck Djablo, that guy has like 20 BJ animations already, not to mention that he has more or less 2-3x the amount of content other Kerpali have. Look at Kral, still only ONE 3P animation and lacks very basic animations like hair or arm pull doggystyle etc.

The favoritism when it comes to Djablo is very obvious and it's fucking annoying. Sure if that's Steve's fetish to each his own but for fuck's sake take a look at which pairings a) need more animations and b) haven't been updated regularly.
You are right, but sadly he didn't get any gay stuff. :(

Reactions: Meanini
May 4, 2020
I just want more Bol x Maya animations with kissing.

I literally had a post from over 2 years ago directly to Steve about this; many in agreeance. Has yet to be incoporated...

JRGrass1414

Nov 27, 2020
Nah fuck Djablo, that guy has like 20 BJ animations already, not to mention that he has more or less 2-3x the amount of content other Kerpali have. Look at Kral, still only ONE 3P animation and lacks very basic animations like hair or arm pull doggystyle etc.

The favoritism when it comes to Djablo is very obvious and it's fucking annoying. Sure if that's Steve's fetish to each his own but for fuck's sake take a look at which pairings a) need more animations and b) haven't been updated regularly.
Yeah, to each their own. I would prefer Djablo to have 100 BJ animations, but 20 is a good start for now...

Lots of interesting new things in the current update.
Finally it's possible to resize body parts even in normal sex animations (previously it was very limited and only in poses).
Dear God, what have I done?! :ROFLMAO:

3453453.png

Dingickso

Oct 2, 2022
Shit man, I'm disappointed with the animation list myself but just because your or my wants are not met doesn't mean you should shit talk the devs. Especially as pirates.

Make your displeasure known, sure, but can you do it without insults?
Freedom of speech buddy can say whatever the fuck I want, now move along nothing to see here.

• Angry
Reactions: joni51

Taway1120

Nov 20, 2020
Lots of interesting new things in the current update.
Finally it's possible to resize body parts even in normal sex animations (previously it was very limited and only in poses).
I don't know what are you talking about. All of it was possible since the very beginning.

Apr 3, 2022
I ain't touching it and I advise you to do the same. File sizes were changed from the last Pixeldrain upload. You don't normally pack/zip files for it to increase in size when the inital upload was smaller and aligns with previous versions of WL on UE5. I'll wait for a more trusted person on this site to upload the files.
Well, i too a gamble and grabbed teh gofile link, both Windows Defender and MWBs said all clear.

Frankenjok bars24 Schnuffi123 NukaCola simonmcKEY mX2viL @elusael666Did you guys or anyone else have any issues with the files?

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
Okay that's fine and all but why hasn't the thread been updated despite links for the new version having been posted already

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes