dirkdiggler32

Mar 9, 2019
WildLife-2024.06.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
I appreciate a torrent but I despise your links for providing a forced to sign up webpage.

Tcf2

Jul 17, 2017
Im guessing that, cos of Patreon, no scenes with the space monsters wont be added? Or is that just on its way?

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
When is the game actually going to have an actual game.

The art, model, asset team have pumped out a crap ton of things, but it seems like the guy that is whatever the equivalent of lead designer is, hasn't put together a coherent story yet and hasn't hired an actually good writer?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Story mode when?
Never, they will abandon it the day they realize on how much money they're sitting if they would just go all in with the best sandbox experience on this planet, full official mod community and so on. Especially after Illusion went bankrupt.

Nobody is closer at claiming the throne than they are right now.

But maybe they to the dumbest shit anybody ever did in the history of game development and stick with their 50/50 efforts, wasting time on a story mode, until another competitor takes that throne before them.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
I appreciate a torrent but I despise your links for providing a forced to sign up webpage.
sadly both torrent keep stuck at "finding peers"
I though that was my issue but other torrent downloaded normally
I never understood this criticism? The signup doesn't even require an email, just a user/pass
If we want to keep making torrents and seeding them, we need to have "accounts".
You can read more about it here, but TLDR (as turiniva mentioned): you just need a username and password (no verification) meaning they can both be gibberish, and you can make as many new accounts as you need.
One last thing: because we are not a public tracker, each .torrent file is unique and contains a passkey associated to the "account", which is why the one shared by amaaba doesn't work.

dirkdiggler32

Mar 9, 2019
If we want to keep making torrents and seeding them, we need to have "accounts".
You can read more about it here, but TLDR (as turiniva mentioned): you just need a username and password (no verification) meaning they can both be gibberish, and you can make as many new accounts as you need.
One last thing: because we are not a public tracker, each .torrent file is unique and contains a passkey associated to the "account", which is why the one shared by amaaba doesn't work.
Ok so, this might seem like an obtuse opinion and feel free to correct me.

It's all great and fine but if you were a valid option then why don't I see you in the majority of the front pages for dl options?
When I look at your website all you're telling me you do torrents for f95? That's great, I don't want to use your services when there's already set main options because the other's don't ask for money and give me the link/service.
Again correct me if I'm wrong here but in essence you take zero day stuff that's been provided from elsewhere and just host it on your website, behind an easily made account and tell me ''give me money for my servers cause hosting is not free'', why should I choose you?

I just look at it from a comfort point of view and the website created a minor inconvenience for me and therefore it makes me not trust a service.

Again, happy to be corrected so that I can learn more on the matter but this is what I ''see'' when I look at what is provided by your website. Aside from the fact that with recent issues about malware accusations flying around; am I really going to go with an option that's not mainly used by the vast majority of this forum?

amaaba

Jul 1, 2018
;) this works

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021

It's all great and fine but if you were a valid option then why don't I see you in the majority of the front pages for dl options?
When I look at your website all you're telling me you do torrents for f95? That's great, I don't want to use your services when there's already set main options because the other's don't ask for money and give me the link/service.
Again correct me if I'm wrong here but in essence you take zero day stuff that's been provided from elsewhere and just host it on your website, behind an easily made account and tell me ''give me money for my servers cause hosting is not free'', why should I choose you?

I just look at it from a comfort point of view and the website created a minor inconvenience for me and therefore it makes me not trust a service.

Again, happy to be corrected so that I can learn more on the matter but this is what I ''see'' when I look at what is provided by your website. Aside from the fact that with recent issues about malware accusations flying around; am I really going to go with an option that's not mainly used by the vast majority of this forum?
because certain places cant use the upload sites provided so they have to rely on torrents
even I can but it would take me 3 days to download it in several parts or I could torrent it in a couple hours

I believe this should enough common sense should quell your crying? correct me if I'm wrong

Reactions: youraccount69

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
;) this works
Yep, replacing it with public trackers should work fine.

We're not on OPs (front pages) because 1. we require accounts for downloading which goes against file host rules on F95, and 2. we're not currently setup to be able to deal with that amount of traffic.

We take files from thread OPs and make them into torrents as an alternative to the file-hosts we all know and love. Most people won't have issues with the file-host links, but when it comes to bigger games, or for people with slower (or spotty) internet connections, it becomes problematic. That's where we come in, where we provide and seed torrents to help these people get their games.
Torrents are there if you want to use them, and if you don't want to "choose us", then don't.
Torrents are accessible by all, free of charge, and will never be pay-walled in any way.

We don't require you to give us money. What we require is that if you want to use our torrents, you use an account, so that we can control where people who are accessing our torrents come from, and we can keep on running our service for the people who use it. That's it.

Norlus

Aug 12, 2018
Female Kerpali don't getting any love...again. Instead of stuffing the 100s "new" clone char into it, how about making the game more in depth good...
Also i can not understand why this obsession with giant dicks and male dom. Besides of max and a few real dom scenes this game is a rat-catcher for all the male dom lovers. I hate it so much how they go all in with making detailed and anatomical CORRECT animal penises...but all female Kerpali have the same boring, flat puss like all other females. Give equines equine pussys, give canines canine pussys and so on...if not you just cash grap all those dick obsessed people. I don't get it. The internet is so full of dicks and futa..please for fuck sake..make the females in this game with the same love you do the males. But it seems it's just again a game that only focus on "monster dick destroys little women" thing. But i guess adding the next cloned boring char is more important to extend your "alpha" state of the game to grap more money. But you messing up the good base of the game with so much messy bs. I follow this game for years and i think it is not the "Wild Life" Vision i thougt it was anymore. I payed for other promisses back in the day.

Last edited:

xeroph

Jan 24, 2018
is anyone able to provide clips of what the new sex minigame looks like, i really cant be asked redownloading this game too see it ngl

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
UE really needs to develop a seamless upgrade path for all these games. Redownloading the same assets to see a couple of updates in a repository codebase is making the Internet hurt. This is valid for pretty much any game out there, including GTA5, which every time downloads 64GB when there is an update, hope the Rockstar's updated game engine supports partial updates.

Xyz30032004

Jun 29, 2021
i got idea for this game hopefully developer will make this .
instead of just sandbox he can add mode. where we have to survive and defend ourselves like there is world in this world there will be 4,5 type of main enemies . like a kingdom or something our main character will start from nothing we have to survive and build our own kingdom and kill other enemies to gain power . this will keep game interesting apart from just simple sandbox . there are also many thing he can add like relationship status , hiring warriors , slaves etc . i know this is lot of work but if he can pull this off maybe this will be best open world adult game ever.

Trombley

Mar 5, 2022
WildLife-2024.06.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Im getting rpdl.net: Error: peer not authenticated in the Trackerstatus. Any ideas?

dirkdiggler32

Mar 9, 2019
because certain places cant use the upload sites provided so they have to rely on torrents
even I can but it would take me 3 days to download it in several parts or I could torrent it in a couple hours

I believe this should enough common sense should quell your crying? correct me if I'm wrong
Doesn't really answer anything, but thanks. All the generic options take me about a few hours to download 20 gbs. I wasn't being condescending or ''crying'' about it. They're a running a business of hosting torrents, I challenged their belief and wanted to get their honest feedback on their product. It's no problem. I get it, whatever. Matter resolved.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin
3.80 star(s) 172 Votes