McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
If I had faster Internet(1mb/s upload right now) i'd pay the 10 bucks and start a torrent...
You don't have to start it, I can start it, I just need the link for the initial download (which can be the one straight of the patreon page). No need to re-upload it, the link itself isn't password protected, just the patreon post is.
Last month I did it myself, but I can't really say they've added enough stuff to be worth another $10 on my end this time around, so we'll have to take turns.

Sep 7, 2022
Patreon Public Build Release 14.06.2024
MEGA (Classic direct download link ~13Gb)
(Classic direct download link ~13Gb)
The Wild Life launcher will take care of downloading from a custom server for you. This still doesn't include patching as we aren't quite there with that system yet, but it will download from a custom server so you don't have to deal with different confusing file hosts and their limitations anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

YOu are my saviour!

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
Patreon Public Build Release 14.06.2024
MEGA (Classic direct download link ~13Gb)
(Classic direct download link ~13Gb)
The Wild Life launcher will take care of downloading from a custom server for you. This still doesn't include patching as we aren't quite there with that system yet, but it will download from a custom server so you don't have to deal with different confusing file hosts and their limitations anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.
this is the public build with censorship and blocked features.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes