abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
wow this is something i have never seen. im playing in max graphics 1080p,looks incredible.

D

Deleted member 118772

still no 32bit? ive searched on the net but couldnt find anything :S

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017

lets hope this all come true, i like to see this game in full glory

D

Deleted member 118772

Guys i need your help.

Ive installed a Paralells Desktop windows7 system with 64bit on my mac, ive run the game and everything seemed to run nice except that the game turns black. My bars appear (health, stamina, sexappeal) and all other stats, i can even exit the game Menu by clicking esc and it actually reacts while im jumping (clicking space bar) and looses stamina, ut i just see black. Anyone else encountered this issue and how do i fix it?

I also hope they will release a MAC version and/or a 32 bit version in the future.

Sodyaler

Sep 23, 2017
Guys i need your help.

Ive installed a Paralells Desktop windows7 system with 64bit on my mac, ive run the game and everything seemed to run nice except that the game turns black. My bars appear (health, stamina, sexappeal) and all other stats, i can even exit the game Menu by clicking esc and it actually reacts while im jumping (clicking space bar) and looses stamina, ut i just see black. Anyone else encountered this issue and how do i fix it?

I also hope they will release a MAC version and/or a 32 bit version in the future.
I'm not exactly well versed in dual OS's on a PC but my guess is video card drivers. Running windows on a mac seems like it would cause all kinds of issues relating to drivers. I could be talking out of my ass though because I know nothing of macs and what kind of hardware they have. This unreal engine build might only be coded to work with amd or nvidia drivers. Hope this helps even a little.

Bandit Master

Nov 23, 2017
A new version is comming out soon in december.
Will you upload the new version?.

FinalSquall

Dec 12, 2017
This game looks pretty nice, I look forward to seeing some actual plot (I assume I am correct in assuming there is no plot to be found currently, just anim/graphical tests currently), could be very erm... exciting =D

D

Deleted member 110377

I assume I am correct in assuming there is no plot to be found currently
Afaik. There is Plot or better Plot concepts for the world and the characters. In game you can read the character descriptions so we know that at least.

Bandit Master

Nov 23, 2017
This Sunday or Monday: 24th or 25th of december the new buil will be out. I just want to know if you will update the post the same day or a few days later, I preciate a lot that you actually have upload this version. Thanks Pepé Le Pew :D

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
This Sunday or Monday: 24th or 25th of december the new buil will be out. I just want to know if you will update the post the same day or a few days later, I preciate a lot that you actually have upload this version. Thanks Pepé Le Pew :D
welp... i'm from Denmark... We celebrate xmas the 24th... so if its out there i will be a day late... :p

Bandit Master

Nov 23, 2017
Hey Pepé le Pew, How its going? I hope everyone here is having a great xmas. Just wanna tell you that december builds are out. Thanks again fot sharing this :D

Reactions: Pepé Le Pew

bloodmoonhtn

Sep 12, 2017
There is a new build release today !

Edit: Too bad, those build is just for VR gear, I begin to feel it's a scam, just quit pledged last monthly because I want to see if the next build is good enough to continued to support them.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes