King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 10145

Overview:

We live in a mad universe... indescribably vast... full of wonders... and terrors. And amidst all the chaos, sometimes things even turn out.. sexy! Play as one of many possible characters, female, male*, or creature* and fight and fuck your way through a wild experience. Our story plays on a small and rather unknown planet called K’apal. Only few civilized humans have ever ventured here, some miners guilds to claim the precious rare minerals that can be found here, scientists studying the natives and the flora and fauna. And also raiders and poachers trying to make a fortune selling rare creatures to rich and eccentric collectors and off-world beast arenas.​

Updated: 25/09-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Build 09-2017
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation
:

Change-Log
:​

How to turn off censorship:

Download:
- - -

Patreon 25$ Christmas VR Feature:
- - - -

View attachment 10146 View attachment 10147 View attachment 10148 View attachment 10149 View attachment 10151
View attachment 10152 View attachment 10153 View attachment 10154 View attachment 10155 View attachment 10156
whats vr thing do is that play with a vr set or can you play it on the computer?

D

Deleted member 142505

How much content is in this? The build name doesn't really convey that.

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Super shitty. You're missing nothing. Three human models, different clothes and skin color. Bizarre unattractive faces. You can take the clothes off, make them do an unsexy dance, or poke at them with your fake hands. They make noise when you do.

That's it. No sex, no sexy poses. Just pushing around a 3d model with a broken IK rig, this doesn't even make it to run of the mill for adult VR demos.

If you're a patron of the arts, it's $25 for this, or $4 for Virt-a-Mate. No contest.

[edit] I feel like I shouldn't just be all negative and walk away, as the base (non-VR) game here is pretty nice. It's possible this is just a tech demo for taking the game into VR but if so, the textures and IK rigs need a lot of work. As a demo it's fine for an internal dev test, but there's really nothing to do after about 30 seconds of checking it out.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Super shitty. You're missing nothing. Three human models, different clothes and skin color. Bizarre unattractive faces. You can take the clothes off, make them do an unsexy dance, or poke at them with your fake hands. They make noise when you do.

That's it. No sex, no sexy poses. Just pushing around a 3d model with a broken IK rig, this doesn't even make it to run of the mill for adult VR demos.

If you're a patron of the arts, it's $25 for this, or $4 for Virt-a-Mate. No contest.

[edit] I feel like I shouldn't just be all negative and walk away, as the base (non-VR) game here is pretty nice. It's possible this is just a tech demo for taking the game into VR but if so, the textures and IK rigs need a lot of work. As a demo it's fine for an internal dev test, but there's really nothing to do after about 30 seconds of checking it out.
you fucking kidding and its not funny ....

they are sex... sex with cucumber, sex with male, sex with goat, minautor, panther, lesbian... they are npcs all around the desert of the map. animations are almost perfect in sex and in dance. and shit tons of sex poses that you can mixed yourself to make a different one. they are 5 ( or 6) models for women player. and more stuff than in any other games at this level.

sound like you didnt play it at all, or you obviously troll.

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017

they are sex... sex with cucumber, sex with male, sex with goat, minautor, panther, lesbian... they are npcs all around the desert of the map. animations are almost perfect in sex and in dance. and shit tons of sex poses that you can mixed yourself to make a different one. they are 5 ( or 6) models for women player. and more stuff than in any other games at this level.

The question, and my answer, was about the Christmas VR addition.

I agree the regular game is pretty good. Just saying that you're not missing anything by skipping the VR bonus.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The question, and my answer, was about the Christmas VR addition.

I agree the regular game is pretty good. Just saying that you're not missing anything by skipping the VR bonus.
oh, my bad then.. i thinking he talked about the whole game :/

btw you can go first person view by pressing the mouse mid button, but its first person view from the girl you control. i didnt have find a way to get the first person view from the partner :/

did someone get it ?

Dez

May 10, 2017

only one question, sex without climax still counts as a sex ? or its just unending fap with extra steps ?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
only one question, sex without climax still counts as a sex ? or its just unending fap with extra steps ?
you answer your own question ....

"SEX without climax still counts as a SEX ?"

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Is there actual anything in here but fuckin teammate at the camp site ? I try walking and flying around ... no purpose as can be called a game yet. If it the case, I might return after 4 years of development then. Hope not get abandoned.

Reactions: Namco15

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Yeah, this game need a little bit more content. Or maybe new maps,new staff or maybe story line...

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
No need to wait 4 years. They say they want the game at a first playable delivery state for end of 2018.

Jun 18, 2017
actually pretty impresive art. cant wait the next contant
- a cum-function
- threesomes
- more creatures would be great for the next updates

but i guess that will take much time

Reactions: bernthal

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
This protagonists can be choosen and interact with other?
Like, i can have hetero, gay, lesb or other way sex? Or is just hetero with monsters and guys?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
New build

Sounds like it's nothing more than the VR build, but just without the VR. I haven't tried it, though.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
its good to get the bonus too. not only VR limited :p. great devs, glad to patron them

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes