macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
sooo, even if its VR, whats news on it ? (because its probably gonna come to normal one too, soo good to know heh )

dat game doh !

i just lurk around in the desert for like 3 hours and i find shit-tons of firecamp with npcs fuck each others XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Can anyone at least tell us whats in the vr version then?
my bad.. its descript in the OP post under the spoiler of the 25$ version patreon :p

didnt see that before XD

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Wow this game is like next level.... No comment on this creating so real kinda, what exactly i need to in this game, like only fucking those people at start of the game? Or more to explore? :)

PS.

Can someone link image this without those staff on the picture, i really like that picture to be as wallpaper:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Wow this game is like next level.... No comment on this creating so real kinda, what exactly i need to in this game, like only fucking those people at start of the game? Or more to explore? :)

PS.

Can someone link image this without those staff on the picture, i really like that picture to be as wallpaper:
unless you hack unity to hide the UI, nope, impossible to do that sorry. ( or maybe its on patreon post, as patreon have wallpapers )

edit : unity ? i mean unreal engine lol

PS.

ok i got it on patreon, but sadly all link are dead soo i only have a small version of it :/

and while i m here :p

here few more
tanyaWaitressIMGLarge1Nude1.jpg tanyaWaitressIMGLarge1Nude2.jpg

Oppai

May 4, 2017
Hello guy´s can you help me, what is this ?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hello guy´s can you help me, what is this ?

thats because you didnt have HMD ( VR headset ) , this is ONLY for VR and cant be launched on normal

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I get this error every time. (Application error)
can you translate the text in english please ?
maybe someone can understand but i cant soo, its hard to help :/
( its turk right ? but i cant copy/create some characters in translator with my keyboard)

Redd16

Oct 21, 2017
UE4Game.exe - Application Error

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click the OK button to end the application.

Nakna

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone got a link to what's in the vr version, like a video or something? Currently visiting family so can't access my rig or vr Goggle's :(

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
UE4Game.exe - Application Error

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click the OK button to end the application.
try reinstall/repair Microsoft visual C++ 2012 and 2013.
that should fix it (normally)

also, try this if didnt work

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes