Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I don't know about you guys but i really dislike the shape of the boobs in this game. They're too flat and saggy unless they bug the fuck out and then they're torpedoes or like on that picture the guy above me posted - completely messed up or for those with amputee fetish (yuck). There is real issues with breast physics.
Bad physics are tied to low framerates.
My pc is a boss, zero physics anomalies on my end.

I will agree that the breasts could use more morph shapes, but that's coming in the future with character customization.
The key here is patience.

Reactions: Scratchakay

ZoqFotPik

May 20, 2017
I don't know about you guys but i really dislike the shape of the boobs in this game. They're too flat and saggy unless they bug the fuck out and then they're torpedoes or like on that picture the guy above me posted[...]
The defaults, yes. But go into the character customizer and crank that breasts slider up to the maximum like I do. Maya's a little on the slender side, but my sexy babes Jenny and Serenia fill out nicely. It's not exactly BodySlide, but they're very nicely shaped.

I concede that the physics can make things explosively bouncy though. Seems like that's been a problem for physics engines since time immemorial. Engine developers: Uncouple the physics clock from the framerate!

Last edited:
Reactions: minin

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
The defaults, yes. But go into the character customizer and crank that breasts slider up to the maximum like I do. Maya's a little on the slender side, but my sexy babes Jenny and Serenia fill out nicely. It's not exactly BodySlide, but they're very nicely shaped.

I concede that the physics can make things explosively bouncy though. Seems like that's been a problem for physics engines since time immemorial. Engine developers: Uncouple the physics clock from the framerate!
That's exactly what i did when i first launched this game. I mean even when i crank the tits up to max they look big but flat, like something is pushing them into the chest (i don't mean when they are messed up, i mean naturally all the time). They're not perky, i don't like the shape at all... ;-( I'm used to perky tits which stick outwards, not some smashed blobs of goo :-/

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
there is a reason why this build is calling test build but furthermore: stop posting our links here. Its no fukkin joke. Its getting annoying AF.
We are not living behind the moon and are not arguing on "pirating" but why are you hijacking uploads directly?

-----------------------

Pepé Le Pew

How much would i need to pay to have the VR Camera/position fixed?...I know it's not the main priority...But i don't think adding basic VR camera views would take a year...UI would be cool but i can get around that..

Sure playing this on a 3440x1440p is awesome..But doesn't beat VR on Rift S.

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Didn't notice much or any difference in performance between the latest build and the earlier ones after letting the world load completely.

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
How much would i need to pay to have the VR Camera/position fixed?...I know it's not the main priority...But i don't think adding basic VR camera views would take a year...UI would be cool but i can get around that..

Sure playing this on a 3440x1440p is awesome..But doesn't beat VR on Rift S.
Hot tips for the other vr users out there.

Go into your guardian settings or your equivalent and set the floor height to your waist or head or however high you want. The basic vr set-up is forcing the floor mesh to match your floor height which means you can't move the camera position past that limit. (I know this might be annoying for some but I personally don't use any of the other guardian settings and just skip them, so resetting just the floor height isn't a big deal to me.)

Also make sure to be facing the direction you want to be forward in vr when you use the stereoscopic hotkey. If things look weird, use the camera position reset hotkey. If it's still weird or the camera controls aren't letting you move one direction anymore, take off your headset, toggle the vr hotkey on and off keeping in mind the position your headset is in and put it back on.

If your having massive frame drops when you first launch vr for Wild Life, It's probably because of Oculus Home. That thing is crap while it's trying to load. To avoid this, toggle vr with the stereoscopic hotkey while your headset is off and then put it on. After this point, Oculus Home shouldn't cause frame drops as long as you don't restart Wild Life.

Closing quick tip: camera rotate in vr seems to be around the root of the animation that is playing? Generally not a big deal whatever the case may be. Just interesting to keep in mind while trying to use the controls.

Hope any of this helps <3

Unnamed11

Sep 3, 2017
for me this game is a dream come true, only thing i wish for is more character edit sliders/options View attachment 400698
and optionally some emotes/idles animations (like dance etc) View attachment 400704
and this game would be perfect for me :D
Dude, what game is in the first screenshot? Never seen that before.

And coming back to Wild Life topic, after all major content is implemented could there be a chance for more character customisation options like height sliders?

spillywilly

Nov 4, 2017
This game has one of the most advanced skeletons in the whole industry. And the animations are awesome. I don't know why some guys are hating, to be honest. It is not some renpy novel, but a Unreal Engine project.
With all being said, I wish they've implemented some gameplay....aaaaand hired a QC :D

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
How can i Save game? cant save on setting/menu there are just disable ?
and how do i rest camera to back normal view?

look good this game :)

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
This game has one of the most advanced skeletons in the whole industry. And the animations are awesome. I don't know why some guys are hating, to be honest. It is not some renpy novel, but a Unreal Engine project.
With all being said, I wish they've implemented some gameplay....aaaaand hired a QC :D
The problem is the long development time and the ONLY thing they have are the sex animations. NOTHING else. World? Empty. Mechanics? None. Combat? Even flappy bird is more interesting.
I know the sex animations are awesome. But it's just a fuck fest like some Illusion games: Select characters and fuck, no gameplay whatsoever.

I know people wanted this game to succeed. And I do too. But I lost faith in this project. I'd be happy if they proved me wrong, though

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
How can i Save game? cant save on setting/menu there are just disable ?
The only thing you can save right now is the character customization. And that's just to be able to re-apply it later. It's not applied automatically.
The problem is the long development time and the ONLY thing they have are the sex animations. NOTHING else. World? Empty. Mechanics? None. Combat? Even flappy bird is more interesting.
I know the sex animations are awesome. But it's just a fuck fest like some Illusion games: Select characters and fuck, no gameplay whatsoever.

I know people wanted this game to succeed. And I do too. But I lost faith in this project. I'd be happy if they proved me wrong, though
Interesting how that goes. Some people would prefer them to not add anything like gameplay at all and just continue with the sex scenes alone. Ideally I want to see a full fledged game with sex as an element in it, but if I look at it realistically, they'll probably abandon the game before that becomes a reality. Seems to be the fate of Patreon games. I certainly haven't seen a more ambitious H game on Patreon than this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Baxonius
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes