joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
The only thing you can save right now is the character customization. And that's just to be able to re-apply it later. It's not applied automatically.

Interesting how that goes. Some people would prefer them to not add anything like gameplay at all and just continue with the sex scenes alone. Ideally I want to see a full fledged game with sex as an element in it, but if I look at it realistically, they'll probably abandon the game before that becomes a reality. Seems to be the fate of Patreon games. I certainly haven't seen a more ambitious H game on Patreon than this.
Maybe they bit more than they could chew. And now they can't just quit and say: change of plans, now the game scope will be reduced to something we can actually do.

But, I'm beginning to think they never had any intentions of really creating what they promised and this is just a cash grab. Because we can clearly see they don't create any interesting gameplay mechanics nor story, the world feels empty and boring, etc. Even after hitting a 60k monthly patreon earnings.

Jul 8, 2018
Maybe they bit more than they could chew. And now they can't just quit and say: change of plans, now the game scope will be reduced to something we can actually do.

But, I'm beginning to think they never had any intentions of really creating what they promised and this is just a cash grab. Because we can clearly see they don't create any interesting gameplay mechanics nor story, the world feels empty and boring, etc. Even after hitting a 60k monthly patreon earnings.
he is right, they should add a TONS OF CUSTOMIZATIONS and the ability to create OWN CHARACTERS

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
dude where is he? i cant find him in the hunting grounds, i mdoing the quest line
I believe hes trying to say the Panther character isnt actually in the game but you can use one of the other characters and add his skin on them.

Black_Jackal

Mar 6, 2019
I don't know what you mean by that. But if you want to watch a scene with the Panther, simply spawn the Lion guy, posses and customize him, and then go to town.
If I recall, I think his hair (mainly the mutton chops and mane) are stuck in a bright orange unfortunately. For both the lion and the tiger
(EDIT) Nope I'm wrong. vvvv

Last edited:

Sejton

Jan 26, 2018
Excuse me, I wasn't able to find it anywhere earlier...

Can you tell me how to spawn characters in this new build? Do I need to open some console? Or is it some kind of interactive object on map?

Thank you in advance for answer

EDIT:
NVM, I just found it. For all of you, searching for it, in settings, there is unbound key for toggling character spawner.

Last edited:

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Has there been another build since the the one in OP? The survey they sent out on Patreon (to anyone who follows, not just patrons) talks about parrying and blocking but i can do neither in this build, if that was in the build my answers to that survey might be vastly different.

Maybe i should just wait for the next build before answering.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Even if there was a block/parry action, I'd not bother with it. Enemies cannot be staggered, stunned, knocked back, or have their attacks interrupted. Right now its just swing like a crazy person and occasionally dodge.

Reactions: candy76041820

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Even if there was a block/parry action, I'd not bother with it. Enemies cannot be staggered, stunned, knocked back, or have their attacks interrupted. Right now its just swing like a crazy person and occasionally dodge.
They can be staggered with the running heavy attack, if they added more stagger to other heavy attacks, especially the charged one, i'd probably be pretty okay with it as it is, assuming they make parry and block work, i am genuinely curious how parry and block even works in this game.

That said i would prefer a lot of continuous refinement to the system as a whole, many moves are pretty pointless as is and could use some damage adjustment as well as timing adjustments to both attack speed and stagger.

cryjo

Apr 29, 2018
View attachment 63227

Overview:
We live in a mad universe... indescribably vast... full of wonders... and terrors. And amidst all the chaos, sometimes things even turn out.. sexy! Play as one of many possible characters, female, male*, or creature* and fight and fuck your way through a wild experience. Our story plays on a small and rather unknown planet called K’apal. Only few civilized humans have ever ventured here, some miners guilds to claim the precious rare minerals that can be found here, scientists studying the natives and the flora and fauna. And also raiders and poachers trying to make a fortune selling rare creatures to rich and eccentric collectors and off-world beast arenas.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-13
Release Date: 2019-09-13
Developer: Adeptus Steve -
Censored: No
Version: Build 2019.09.13 #3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Full

Win (5.43 GB): - - - -

Split
Part 1 (1.86 GB): - - - -
Part 2 (1.86 GB): - - - -
Part 3 (1.7 GB): - - - -
Thanks to @corvus14 for sharing!

Patreon 25$ Christmas VR Feature

Everyone Christmas Build

View attachment 10146 View attachment 10147 View attachment 10148 View attachment 10149 View attachment 10151
View attachment 10152 View attachment 10153 View attachment 10154 View attachment 10155 View attachment 10156
Thanks

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes