thecooldood7

Apr 20, 2018
i found out a way to have the panther back in the game, it's very simple
1. possess kral (you have to spawn him, not the one that gives you the quests)
2. go to his customization screen
3. remove his hair
4. in the skin option, drag along the slider and you'll find the panther skin as well as some others

strictly speaking it's not a seperate npc but it looks just like him. hope i helped
The panther is not in this build. it had some different animations from kral/chakarr so thats why i/others wanted to find him.

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Explain then Anthem with twice the budget of the Witcher, development time of almost a decade and it came out basically a tech demo with no content. Where did the money go i wonder:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
That's the opposite of what I was talking about, but I'll explain it. Anthem had the same problem during development that the original Destiny had, they changed the entire concept of the game at the last minute because that's what the people up top wanted. So they essentially threw away all the development time they poured into it before that point. For Anthem, the very first demo they showed publicly was that turning point. It wasn't even in-game footage, just a conceptual cinematic they put together the months prior.

This is only really a problem in big development studios because of the disconnect between corporate heads and the actual dev team. So yes, both indie game development and AAA development have their own set of problems. (Note - It is possible for this to occur in indie game development as well if the dev team becomes too big and disjointed, though Wild Life is no where near that point yet. Space Citizen is a good example of an indie game that got completely disjointed, for one reason or another.)

Last edited:

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
What these guys are aiming for is a vertical slice, not a whole game, once they got that out of the way they are gonna start working on the main game and hopefully attract some investors with said vertical slice.

I understand what you're saying but i don't think it's relevant at this point.

Reactions: candy76041820

lartemer

Oct 29, 2017
Cow girl(or woman) that's not quite the thing :rolleyes:, better would they have made lizard guy(or any scalie):love:.
Nevertheless, they have problem with performence :cry:. I'd like waiting minimum half-year , maybe team make more stable and interesting game .

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Cow girl(or woman) that's not quite the thing :rolleyes:, better would they have made lizard guy(or any scalie):love:.
Nevertheless, they have problem with performence :cry:. I'd like waiting minimum half-year , maybe team make more stable and interesting game .
The performance issues is an anomaly in the current alpha build as they have stated in the change log, it wasn't this bad in earlier builds, granted you still need a relatively beefy computer (mid range, if i had to guess i'd say they're targeting 1080p 60fps on a GTX 1060) even when it doesn't have optimization issues.

Last edited:

Shadow Hunter

Jan 19, 2018
Hi guys and gals.
So I downloaded the game and I noticed that you can't save or load in the beginning. There is also no option to choose a character, just the same girl over and over. And when I possess someone else, I can't unseathe my weapons and the model sometimes T-poses.

I downloaded the game from here. What could be the problem?

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
Only the female human characters have weapons. If you try to crouch with anyone other than a female human, it T-poses because those animations aren't in the game yet. And you can spawn any character in the game by hitting the T button and selecting them.

Lordhunt

May 6, 2018
If the Devs are reading this there seems to be some slight clipping issues with the Human on Human Sex mainly Maya/Yason and Maya/Bol Bj scenes might want to look at those.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
If the Devs are reading this there seems to be some slight clipping issues with the Human on Human Sex mainly Maya/Yason and Maya/Bol Bj scenes might want to look at those.
Is you're talking about misalignment issues it's a known issue as noted in the change log.
-Sometimes characters have a slight height offset during sex
It's a new issue as of this build and presumably will be fixed before it's released to the public, keep in mind this is an alpha for people willing to drop $25 to play an early often expected to be broken build.

I personally haven't noticed any clipping when they are correctly aligned.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
only sadness, this game had potential, now going down the drain, thank you patreon top tier gods (y)
This was literally always the game, what in the world are you talking about? In fact the current version is watered down thanks to patreon.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Yes i can. They made a new version i still have my old PC.
2019.07.19_Shipping_Test_Build_4 works, 2019.09.13_Test_Build_03 does not (to heavy for my PC).
Wait for the next build, this version has performance issues, both in terms of loading and actually playing, many people have complained already and the answer has always been in the change log on the first page.

Reactions: nm79
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes