harasai

Apr 30, 2017
i can collect peach stare at a panther like creature for 5 minutes as it slowly walks around and then it's over cause i'm locked in place
what the hell is this ? i remember multiple characters, an actual options and controlls menu etc back in the original release

did anyone even playtest this ?

Reactions: Scrichta

Nakna

Sep 6, 2017
I like a bit of story and questing, but I have a whole lot more affinity for slamming big booty 3d girls.

Don't overdo the questing and story stuff please, most people like this game for its nsfw content, aiming for a steam release just means cutting out what most patreons pay for.

I don't speak for everyone of course, but I'd prefer some solid animation work over solid questing work. If I wanted to quest thoroughly I'd load up WoW. a good example of a well balanced nsfw game is e.g. aurils whorecraft game. I love the work you guys do, but pls, more big booty to slam.

Dolner

May 9, 2017
Was this even playtested? Talk to a guy, go to pick up some fruit, a panther runs towards you, then past you as you slowly glide out of frame. Every. Single. Time.
Features and characters from previous builds are also gone.
Hopefully there will be a bugfix, but if this is an omen of things to come, then I'll be unpledged soon.

Reactions: Scrichta

bloodmoonhtn

Sep 12, 2017
Huge disappointment, this build is nothing but trash to compare with the Sep build, no content at all, buggy as hell, frame rate drop issue. I'm really wonder what are they doing in that whole time.

Reactions: Scrichta and kasata

Omibodgosh

Jul 31, 2017
wtf finished downloading, went to play, looks like a fucking downgrade to me wtf

everything is gone, and static poses? what is going on?!

Samshit

Jul 28, 2017
You can use F11 / F12 for debug issue with the panther, its work for me. Not that much of content after tough, nice pose, but no animation.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So they're ridding of everything for a Steam release or something?
no. steam release will probably simply have censorship.
steam have honestly no problem with nudity and sex as long theyare option for censor it.

if you dont trust me about steam and nudity stuff... just go in steam and watch the "Haydee" workshop by yourself. you will see plenty of nudity stuff.

as long the game have option to censor it, no problem for steam. such as same as for House Party and others game with nudity on them

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
stop complaining about the build guys.. i mean comeon , you probably dont even pledge for it..
i pledge for it and i no regret it, this build is maybe not the biggest one ever, but its still good. and at least, we dont have to wait for years between each update lol

Reactions: Wolfie3DX

oweasy

Jun 12, 2017
At least learn english before you lecture people.
No need to be rude, just because English isn't someones first language (if it is idk), doesn't mean that they are incompetent lol.
I do personally agree with coconuts though, it is a stepping stone for the game, you probably don't even pledge. If you are, then unpledge, that simple not like you are tied down to a contract or anything.

Reactions: ararsfsf

labrombula

Jan 31, 2018
It looks like old discontinued early work. This map called "Shore" was in previous build, but was locked. This guy, as I understand, not going to do anything anymore, just collect donated money. It's a pity! I hope this project will inspire someone to create something like this

Reactions: Scrichta and kasata

MikeL07

Jun 14, 2017
stop complaining about the build guys.. i mean comeon , you probably dont even pledge for it..
i pledge for it and i no regret it, this build is maybe not the biggest one ever, but its still good. and at least, we dont have to wait for years between each update lol
Sounds like buyer's remorse to me. They screwed you guys there's no 2 ways about it. If I were you I'd be furious that they obv didn't work as hard as they say they did.

Reactions: labrombula

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
To me it sounds like the people complaining about the latest build don't understand how much work actually developing a game takes, and just how easy it is to create and miss bugs. Sure, this build may be a downgrade for us players, but if their Patreon post is anything to go by, they've made plenty of progress on the back-end of it all.

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
This build was just to show their new Quest system being worked on and nothing more. People getting mad thinking its a downgrade makes sense since that wasn't really explained fully tho.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Sounds like buyer's remorse to me. They screwed you guys there's no 2 ways about it. If I were you I'd be furious that they obv didn't work as hard as they say they did.
why should i ?
who say they maybe will fix the bug in the days...
its not like creating a game is 100% success, they are risk, they are bugs, i ( like lots of patrons) are well informed about this. we dont pledge for getting a perfect finished game instantly, for that, we can directly buy the damn game. if we pledge, its for help the devs to create the game, and obviously, creating a game is a challenge. its not a damn AAA company behind the game. i have no regret to pledge for them and i will continu.

and keep in mind if we stop pledging them, then you all guys who didnt pledge shouldnt even be able to enjoy the full version 25$ ...

is that what you want ? i doubt it.

so, yup, it have bug and shit , but enjoy it anyway. because when it will be fixed, you will be happy to have it .

ps : also keep in mind this is early test version of game with experimental stuff ( its clearly mentionned on patreon)

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes