playersx

Sep 18, 2017
This one is rather odd. But I can see that he is going to be implementing the old build in future update(s) on this one...Judging how big is the map (spent like 15 minutes walking around to explore:( ). On the other hand, there are 2 bugs I have known so far, the panther dude just walked up to you and ran away (I tried to chase him but no luck) and after picking up the fruits, go back to the dude in the loft and give him the fruits (you got to XXX with him and such but some poses just "frozen"). Looking forward for future update(s), with this new quest feature and old sex animations and models from previous build combined together could be top notch stuff.

Guuii

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Just to clarify a few facts:

since October 2017 we started actually building the whole project in C++, therefore, every little thing needs to be written in code.

You can make quick and dirty progress using blueprints in unreal (basicly pre-build features with high limitation) but that wont work in the long run.

We are pretty much sitting here with 3, now 4 senior developers + using every penny which is left to hire freelancers.

We were pretty much forced by our community to release a build asap. And as a matter of fact, early alpha versions of games are looking just like that.

There is a lot which is not in the build now, also new stuff. But this is not because we are lazy, its because everything cant happen at the same time.

We are getting to the point that the main features are complete. Once that happens we can start actual content by filling the game with the content we have and are going to create.

A cheff needs his tools to cook, and as game devs we are to forge these ourselfs and that takes time. (or use a plastic spoon provided by unreal).

This 100% and I know because the main guy behind the game also made another Patreon like a year or so ago where he posted animations then abandoned it all while promising new updates and making $$$ by doing absolutely nothing.
The models he used then are also most of the models used now in this game, so this is basically recycled content, so no, he's not killing himself with all that work ppl like to talk about.

I can understand if people put their hopes and dreams into this because it's pretty decent, but the main Dev behind it is a money hungry pos, so don't get your hopes up.

If you want to check a similar game in UE4 but that pertains to Warcraft, you should check the Tails of Azeroth series, where it's mainly one person working on the game and releases more content in a month than this guy in 3. That game is $5 a month and it's being released for free once an episode is finished.
that is just not true lol

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
wait i don't get it...
Am i missing something or is the whole 2GB game just 1 50x50m area with 1 dude. 4 poses and 1 panther monster?
Where are all the settings and characters i see in the video?

Reactions: Scrichta

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yep, I am going out of my way to lie when everyone who followed Adeptus Steve's work in the beginning knows about this...the fact that you even have a censored version of the game is proof enough of your greed, so spare me.
well how can you explain the fact its possible to see stream of the devs actually crating the models copletly from scratch then ?

D

Deleted member 99782

lionides when? fuck the naysayers, mr dev. just keep chuggin

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
wait i don't get it...
Am i missing something or is the whole 2GB game just 1 50x50m area with 1 dude. 4 poses and 1 panther monster?
Where are all the settings and characters i see in the video?

The video was from the old build. They had to pretty much rebuild the game from the ground up and the first rushed build of that is some of the features. When they do a second build I suspect we'll have some things to play around with.

I personally liked all the different poses they had set for animation and the 2 they had animated. It's a pretty promising wide variety of sexual positions.

But ofcourse we already got people calling them scammers and throwing out accusations with no facts to back it up so that should entertain us all for some time until the next build. I'll go make some salsa so we can gather them chips off their shoulders to dip.

rilemaxy

Aug 4, 2017
So.... Is this technically Bestiality or Furry?
Technically it is hors shit. Kind of game,with disent model and bedly optimazed evrithing.Shit with no future.It is give me money bikos i am enthusiast and you shud pey me for that.Sorry for may french :D

View attachment 63227
Overview:
We live in a mad universe... indescribably vast... full of wonders... and terrors. And amidst all the chaos, sometimes things even turn out.. sexy! Play as one of many possible characters, female, male*, or creature* and fight and fuck your way through a wild experience. Our story plays on a small and rather unknown planet called K’apal. Only few civilized humans have ever ventured here, some miners guilds to claim the precious rare minerals that can be found here, scientists studying the natives and the flora and fauna. And also raiders and poachers trying to make a fortune selling rare creatures to rich and eccentric collectors and off-world beast arenas.​

Updated: 30/01-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Build 01-2018
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Change-Log:

How to turn off censorship:

Download:
- - - - - -

Patreon 25$ Christmas VR Feature:
- - - -

Everyone Christmas Build:
-

View attachment 10146 View attachment 10147 View attachment 10148 View attachment 10149 View attachment 10151
View attachment 10152 View attachment 10153 View attachment 10154 View attachment 10155 View attachment 10156
It is bedly optimized "game" it is killer gpu and cpu.disent model and thats it,it is horsshit.Give me money for nothing thats kind of "game"

Reactions: bernthal

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
Just to clarify a few facts:

since October 2017 we started actually building the whole project in C++, therefore, every little thing needs to be written in code.

You can make quick and dirty progress using blueprints in unreal (basicly pre-build features with high limitation) but that wont work in the long run.

We are pretty much sitting here with 3, now 4 senior developers + using every penny which is left to hire freelancers.

We were pretty much forced by our community to release a build asap. And as a matter of fact, early alpha versions of games are looking just like that.

There is a lot which is not in the build now, also new stuff. But this is not because we are lazy, its because everything cant happen at the same time.

We are getting to the point that the main features are complete. Once that happens we can start actual content by filling the game with the content we have and are going to create.

A cheff needs his tools to cook, and as game devs we are to forge these ourselfs and that takes time. (or use a plastic spoon provided by unreal).

Sigh please dude. You've been saying those things for months now. The same shit everytime. "We just now started to code in C++ blablabla but the next big update is just about to hit".

And then you released three shit updates with nothing substantial and when people winned you were like "Oh btw that's not the big one mkay?". And now you give this bullshit excuse that "the community forced our hand".

I mean, kudos to you really. You're making money out of little to no effort and that's great for you I guess. It's a shame people are that gullible though.

Reactions: Scrichta

perperz

May 29, 2017
Probably the best graphics in any game of this type but at the same time it´s soo boring that you feel cheated. Great graphics but extremely boring game.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
by popular demand or something... here is build 09-2017: - - -

Guuii

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
In the end, we try with the few resources we have our best and will improve everything and continue releasing new builds. If any supporter of us feels cheated, we are sorry that you might have expected something else, but its going to take some time until its becoming close to finish.

Once the core is set up we will put all resources on content generation and migrating everything but reworked we had shown in our tech builds before plus new stuff of course, but we are not there yet.

for everyone who is lurking, which i expect are the most on this board, following our progress or not, we also hope you will enjoy the upcoming builds and have fun jumping conclusions until we have proven you wrong.

We will stop paying attention to the board due the fact that its just toxic instead of getting any progressive feedback of upcoming builds.

if anyone wants to get in touch or has questions whatsoever, feel free to me a pm or get in touch via patreon.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I think its a great game so far, one of the first h games I have played that look like a AAA studio made it and I will start supporting when my job starts next week because I want to see more games with this level of detail.

Reactions: Gabaw

Demon1911

May 25, 2017
In the end, we try with the few resources we have our best and will improve everything and continue releasing new builds. If any supporter of us feels cheated, we are sorry that you might have expected something else, but its going to take some time until its becoming close to finish.

Once the core is set up we will put all resources on content generation and migrating everything but reworked we had shown in our tech builds before plus new stuff of course, but we are not there yet.

for everyone who is lurking, which i expect are the most on this board, following our progress or not, we also hope you will enjoy the upcoming builds and have fun jumping conclusions until we have proven you wrong.

We will stop paying attention to the board due the fact that its just toxic instead of getting any progressive feedback of upcoming builds.

if anyone wants to get in touch or has questions whatsoever, feel free to me a pm or get in touch via patreon.
Just please dont stop development, a lot of people believe in you. Greetings from Russia.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

thats why the best suggestion/report come from the patrons :D
its funny the fact that peoples see things differently when their actual money is on the deal.
i not say its a bad thing, i myself are one of the patrons, but at last, i know where my money goes and for now, i dont regret.
i saw way worse than this....
like i say, its not an AAA company behind this game, and peoples tend to forgets that you are humans and not robots ( with life, family and shit )

but yeah, as always.. lets complain yo !

imho, dont care about this and continu to do your good job on the game devlpment. critics is always good report/suggestion. but thoses arent actually critic, but just complain without reasons "blablabla 1 build have bugs, blablabl its shit"

keep up the good job ! :)

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes