yefepi

Jan 30, 2018
In the end, we try with the few resources we have our best and will improve everything and continue releasing new builds. If any supporter of us feels cheated, we are sorry that you might have expected something else, but its going to take some time until its becoming close to finish.

Once the core is set up we will put all resources on content generation and migrating everything but reworked we had shown in our tech builds before plus new stuff of course, but we are not there yet.

for everyone who is lurking, which i expect are the most on this board, following our progress or not, we also hope you will enjoy the upcoming builds and have fun jumping conclusions until we have proven you wrong.

We will stop paying attention to the board due the fact that its just toxic instead of getting any progressive feedback of upcoming builds.

if anyone wants to get in touch or has questions whatsoever, feel free to me a pm or get in touch via patreon.
Only listening to an echo chamber of yes-men probably won't help you in the long run.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Seemed like a cool game so I decided to give it a go. I saw that it had a female protag... which I really don't get down with, but it also said multiple protag so I was hoping there would be a male protag too... nope :( C'est la vive. Ah well, maybe they'll make one in the future and I'll give the game a go again.

Reactions: Gabaw

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Seemed like a cool game so I decided to give it a go. I saw that it had a female protag... which I really don't get down with, but it also said multiple protag so I was hoping there would be a male protag too... nope :( C'est la vive. Ah well, maybe they'll make one in the future and I'll give the game a go again.
They're going to add a male protagonist soon.

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
The new build doesn't even work. The enemy runs at you, gets to a certain point, slows down, then nothing happens for 5 minutes until it runs away for some reason, and then you can no longer control your character. Good to see those 25 dollar patrons are getting their money's worth!

Reactions: Scrichta

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Only listening to an echo chamber of yes-men probably won't help you in the long run.
Any listening to a bunch of whiney-ass people who have invested ZERO capital into your company to help develop a product is even less helpful for any real business person.

Sure, contstuctive criticism is usually good, but only if it calmly points out potential issues, clearly illustrates the problem or disagreement with specific examples, and then provides alternatives on how to resolve said issue or improve the overall experience. Usually none of these are present when over-entitled 'pirates' here spout their horse-shit they call "criticism".

I really like F95 as a concept, and general community, but in some cases it's as bad as 4chan when people bitch and moan about shit they are GETTING FOR FREE due to the generosity of others. The LEAST someone should do, since they have zero money in the game, is take their time to actually do the items mentioned above to logically lay-out issues with the game itself (NOT the dev process or who gives a shit on what the dev's spent money on since we're not paying them) and then how to make it better in a logical and concise manner.

Doing what I mention would see a lot less dev's abandon the place as a valid source of constructive criticism than we see currently.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
We will stop paying attention to the board due the fact that its just toxic instead of getting any progressive feedback of upcoming builds.
That's a shame to hear. Really sorry a few bad apples ruined the pie.

I don't donate to the project but I appreciate and understand the top tier looking quality of game you're trying to get up and running. Sadly we live in the give it to me now age and most expect every little thing you do to be perfect each time with no setbacks or bumps in the road.

Just try to ignore those types who have an axe to grind and focus on the positives from those who actually wish to support you in their own ways even if it's some feedback instead of patreon support.

While this build wasn't the eye of perfection those that could see past the minimal game play has an understanding of how much is to come. The sheer amount of sexual positions alone on the block for animation was very impressive. The whole text story line style looks like it's coming along nicely and I managed to not get bugged on the panther at all while trying to recreate the issues some are having on it multiple times. So I don't really know what is causing some of those people the issue of being stuck.

They act like the previous builds was something much bigger and special when really it was a handful of sexual animations/characters put into a test area and that would've never worked out with the old code in the long run. So just stay at it and let the harpies harp in the background and you guys stay focused on pushing this high potential game out into the light of day. Lots of us understand the increased value of redoing the code and setting everything up proper to increase the overall experience of the game.

Don't let them drag you down to their miserable level. It's just the only way they can feel better about themselves by spewing vitriol at anyone who dares disappoint them in their perfect world.

Keep your heads held up and be proud of what you've achieved so far.

Rome wasn't built in a day, and the same applies for the game. Great games take time and I really hope at some point you change your mind about posting here.

You and your team have a wonderful February and I look forward to the next build.

Nemerfade

Oct 29, 2017
Game seems to be broken. I cant pick things up or do anything else really apart walking. I liked then it was just sex stuff with cool animations. OK seems smashing E button works but once panther thing starts running at me game glitches out and i have to restart again.

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
I think devs smoke a lot of maryjuana while playing football on playstation and dreaming of awesome "LIKE WITCHER" adult game they will make one day...

Toxido92

Oct 13, 2017
Game seems to be broken. I cant pick things up or do anything else really apart walking. I liked then it was just sex stuff with cool animations. OK seems smashing E button works but once panther thing starts running at me game glitches out and i have to restart again.
I get the same thing.

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
Developers have no commitments and people who support them, doing it by free will. Right now community does not demand any guaranties. I think there should be a certain number of monthly income where developer forced to start a road-map with approximate dates.

I think the biggest problem here is that patreon does not promote any movement toward the end goal.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
The new sex controls suck. You can't even tell what's going on its all random. Go back to the old design where you actually chose what you wanted and knew what it was. Cowgirl, vaginal and anal options. It worked. Now its just press one button for like a shuffle no way to tell what's next till it occurs and even then the build doesn't seem to have functioning sex its all broken. The visuals are also downgraded I see. Also fetch quests? Really?! Come on think outside the box, fetch quests are so boring-even if sex is a reward.

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
In the end, we try with the few resources we have our best and will improve everything and continue releasing new builds. If any supporter of us feels cheated, we are sorry that you might have expected something else, but its going to take some time until its becoming close to finish.

Once the core is set up we will put all resources on content generation and migrating everything but reworked we had shown in our tech builds before plus new stuff of course, but we are not there yet.

for everyone who is lurking, which i expect are the most on this board, following our progress or not, we also hope you will enjoy the upcoming builds and have fun jumping conclusions until we have proven you wrong.

if anyone wants to get in touch or has questions whatsoever, feel free to me a pm or get in touch via patreon.
or you can just ignore the morons?

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Hmmm, it seems strange to me, that they cut out a lot of options and made the control less intuitive than it was before... but it's still fairly early, since they are making a whole new game, not a sequel or something they have already done before as far as I know. It's still gonna get tweaked and experimented on. And for some reasons, the scenes are not animated in the game I downloaded, whereas in the previous build I played, they were.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
What a lot of people seem to be misunderstanding is that the previous build was more like an early proof of concept. All of the characters you could sex with were all rounded up in one location for you to interact with to show off the animations, the massive world was included either because they couldn't be bothered to cut it down or wanted to convey the scope/controls they had in mind for the future of the game.

This new build is meant to show off a more refined but not polished (understatement, no offense) concept of what the game will actually play like. It's ludicrous to complain that it's worse as, it too, is another proof of concept. It's not supposed to be a gallery for you to wander around in like the September build.

I've said this before in another thread but I'll say it again: To the devs, you have to learn to weed through "the sub-10 posts" posters who barely speak a lick of english, more than likely they're overly-stimulated horny teenagers just looking for one thing and couldn't give less of a shit about anything else. You can call it a buzz word like "toxic" but it's how these pirate den websites have always been and will continue to be long after your project succeeds or fails.

I genuinely wish you luck and hope your game exceeds all expectations (I know I'm a "literally who" but I really hate patreon) but don't be so quick to write off this website just because some people who aren't even really part of the community tend to harp on the loudest.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes