macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
no he's actually gotten in trouble for that. He can't post it on Patreon anymore, and doesn't even post it on his discord because they can check that too. This isn't a case of double standards, they're going after everyone
oh really ?
i checked last month and he didnt get any troubles :/

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
If Patreon wants to throw money out the window because of moral panic, that's on them I guess.
I don't know if this still applies, but in one of the previous cases where Patreon went nuts over 18+ content, it was because of the payment providers they use. So to play devil's advocate, if they don't do what they say, that's actually throwing out money.

Reactions: nm79

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
With the amount of money they are getting, they should just ditch fucking patreon and use their own way to get the money, ppl will support them and they will get full money for it

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
With the amount of money they are getting, they should just ditch fucking patreon and use their own way to get the money, ppl will support them and they will get full money for it
With the amount of money they are getting from PATREON they should just STOP GETTING THAT MONEY FROM PATREON AND GET SOMEWHERE ELSE"

This is legit the most stupid shit I've ever read in my entire life LMAO.

Reactions: NeriEU
Dec 8, 2017
The creators that shared that Patreon staff message have been busy going through the appeals process and the head of Trust and Safety(cringe) is supposed to give a second opinion. Hopefully they'll quietly back off that nonsensical interpretation of 'beastiliaty' content. If they hold up that ruling, I'd guess they won't target bigger projects for a while, as to not rock the boat too hard.

"@JasonafexFA
53m
Thanks to your concerns, @KabsCornerArts questionable censorship on Patreon has been forwarded by lower staff all the way up to the head of their Trust and Safety team. Contradicting emails in regards to their TOS is serious enough to get a second examination this weekend 1/2"

beyondr

Donor
May 25, 2019
AdeptusSteve should just pack up and go to Subscribestar. Or go Kickstarter like FOW did. Then they could do what they want including stuff with the hyenas.
Patreons Yes-No-Maybe policy is ridiculous. And making them the financial basis of a project like this is going to fail pretty soon.

Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
AdeptusSteve should just pack up and go to Subscribestar. Or go Kickstarter like FOW did. Then they could do what they want including stuff with the hyenas.
Patreons Yes-No-Maybe policy is ridiculous. And making them the financial basis of a project like this is going to fail pretty soon.
I think the reason it's not so easy for a lot of creators is that not all of your patreons will follow you to a different platform. Even if out of 2k patreons, 1k follow you to a new platform, it's still a pretty big hit on their bank. They will definitely feel the hit on that part so it's pretty understandable that it makes them wary about moving away.

russpron

Oct 13, 2017
How to start the gangbang? I gathered 5 Tribe Males around me and talk to them but no option for gangbang.

Aug 1, 2019
Thanks for the link! This game is absolutely fantastic! I honestly just spawned in the characters so I could fuck them at Oasis, instead of doing quests and fighting shit...

How to start the gangbang? I gathered 5 Tribe Males around me and talk to them but no option for gangbang.
I would also like to know this... How does one initiate more than 2 characters? Say for example a Minotaur threesome with two other girls.

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
I would also like to know this... How does one initiate more than 2 characters? Say for example a Minotaur threesome with two other girls.
See: #4,439

The mentioned list is .

cookieslap

Dec 10, 2019
Anyways i don't know what people are talking about when they speak bestiality, this game is obviously an alien x alien post apocalyptic 3d game with one or two out of two or ahem 6 out of 6 of them wearing some weird suits that could recall a type (or two) of creatures living in our universe still with at least 40% of the exons completely different due to evident differences in the appearance and abilities, only lawsuits that can come must come from that universe, the code is also written in 3085 AD where all of the laws would be pointless because we will be conquered by Corbacs who will have penetrated the space and time after being done with the rest of the universe and they simply love this stuff so we're pretty safe.

biohrd1108

Jan 31, 2020
Patreon Development Update 24.02.2020
Hey all :)
We hope you had a nice refreshing weekend.
Just wanted to give you guys a quick update on what's been going on here at the office.
The build is making good progress. The things we wanted to include are going well for the most part.
  • Shooting and Gore systems are doing well and the first prototype will be in the build.
  • The new version of Yason is also looking good, working on textures now and rigging soon.
  • All planned sex animations have been animated already and we will work on implementing them this week.
  • Maya’s wing update has been postponed as we are experiencing some issues with our pipeline.
  • Desert and beach textures are still in the works, but we expect to have a presentable state ready for the build.
In addition, we are working on a new video where we show our office and talk a bit about the project :)
It’s going to be really cool, we expect it to be done this week for the build release.
Also: Damn boi we hit the 80k goal !!! You folks are so awesome it’s insane :D
Much love,
-Wild Life Team

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes