Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I have download this game and unpacked it but if i would start it it starts to load but then it stopped i wait and wait but it dont start and i have Windows 10. So anyone can help me pls.

Nor-40k

Jan 6, 2019
I really like the new build. The Oasis-Area looks prettier now and seems to be more "natural"/better integrated into the world. The environmental effects look great, too.
All new animations are done with a love to detail (even if I personally dont like some scenes). I'm always a bit disappointed to see that Mr. Salivarius got no attention ;)
Looking forward to further updates (y)
Btw.: Are there any "Secrets" or "Eastereggs" like the Christmas-area?

foxsicle

Aug 17, 2017
>< ...wasn't sure if i had screwed up my VR headset or what, glad couple of you mentioned on here though about it not working for you either. I just installed the "Oculus tray tool" Which is very useful if you also have an oculus I'd recommend getting it since you can very easily stop it from running.
Having to just unplug it is feckin tarded after all.
I can't say I wasn't checking for new build eagerly since early this morning... Disappointing, hmph.
(´。_。`)

New Tali animations makes me a happy man.
SAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE!!! XD Makes me even happier to hear that, hehe.

(´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
so... apparently the game has multi partners at the same time with DP scenes and what not. however I have no idea how to do that, I can only 1 on 1 action so far. I've tried adding someone to follow me but it doesn't open an option to a 3some or whatever.
See: #4,439

The mentioned list is .

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Is it really worth to download? or still more like a tech demo, i do not have VR, and i am more interested in story but that is what the game was missing, downloaded it last year and it was very WIP, and before i gonna download it again i would like to know if there is more then spawning "npc" an going trough different sex scenes. So should i wait another year or two or give the newest build a chance?

23OO23

Aug 26, 2018
Is it really worth to download? or still more like a tech demo, i do not have VR, and i am more interested in story but that is what the game was missing, downloaded it last year and it was very WIP, and before i gonna download it again i would like to know if there is more then spawning "npc" an going trough different sex scenes. So should i wait another year or two or give the newest build a chance?
It's still on the spawning NPC stage - I mean, their main selling point is sex, and while they do make progress on new aspects it's still their main priority (or rather, to make sure people in a year or so when it's a proper game will not scream that they should've left sex stuff and just made it an action game instead).

I doubt it will take long, since they are already making good progress with combat - who am I to say what they have in mind with it, so I will assume a simple souls like stamina action depending smack em game - and after they actually make the base game they will probably move onto proper plot and story introduction.

If they will not become yet another EA money milkers, with current speed I presume we might have like a proper "Early Access Survival" (joke) game that is bare-bones but playable and will look like a video game.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
It does have story all tho I never played the story more than 5 minutes.
It has like one side quest that you need to find a few things and fuck a goat to fight the big bad kitty kat. Not really a story. More like a tech demo for fetch quests. I don't think you will find anything that resembles Witcher 3 type of story or side quests.

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
True, but people might want to read what new content there is before they download a 6GB file.
I don't know what your bandwidth is... but 6gb is not a big file.... 50Mb is the average download speed in my area and I live in a third world country.... I do get it though, an update log in Fp would be useful.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stuffie
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes