Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Sucks man :( You must live in germany, the most backwards country when it comes to network coverage. Welcome to my world.
Wait seriously? I can't believe you if you tell me that Germany's network coverage is worse than Argentina's.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
You know you can get windows 10 for a hundred bucks right? Most game developers have moved with the times, maybe you should too.

• Angry
Reactions: Takanao

PunkCupcake

Oct 13, 2018
You know you can get windows 10 for a hundred bucks right? Most game developers have moved with the times, maybe you should too.
what do you mean "for a hundred bucks"? I can only imagine that was a spelling mistake
you can get windows 10 for like 5 to 15$ on basically any key-seller website ever.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
You can also just drop it in the game directory if you're not comfortable fiddling with sys32 stuff.
You could probably even get away with just making an empty .dll because I'm pretty sure all its doing is looking to see if it exists.
You're right, putting it in 'WindowsNoEditor\WildLifeC\Binaries\Win64' next to WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping.exe works too.
(or in 'WindowsNoEditor\' if you use that launcher .exe)

What do you mean with an empty .dll file? I tried a blank file with that name but that didn't work. I guess it has to be a dummy .dll file :unsure:

Reactions: nm79

Stuffie

*smug ojou-sama laugh*
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I don't know what your bandwidth is... but 6gb is not a big file.... 50Mb is the average download speed in my area and I live in a third world country...
I'm happy to read that the donations for Third World countries are for a good cause, apparently.

Wait... when the hell was gay content added to this game?

Sweet!
I think gay content was in this rather early. Unless you mean specific M/M content, but that was also added in former versions.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes