mrccmar

Sep 20, 2017
Probably has been asked already but how do you activate the group sex anims listed in the google doc on first page?

sajet

Dec 2, 2017
I have error while trying to run : missing XInput1_4.dll, after adding manually , next appears 0xc000007b . Win7 64 bit,DX 11??

I`ve downloaded latest gf drivers , visual c++, and net framework, run as administrator- nothing helps

Last edited:

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
How the hell could they release it like this? Not only is VR not working, no, it crashes if you have any VR device attached.
Back to the previous version for me. VR ist the part that makes this game shine.
It's not a proper release, it's a test build for enthusiasts on patreon to check it out while they work out the kinks before a broader release.
When that version is out and it's still like this i could understand you having an issue with it, that said VR isn't a priority for them at this point.

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Probably has been asked already but how do you activate the group sex anims listed in the google doc on first page?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how to save the game progress?
There's nothing to save, the only content in the game is a 5-minute quest, so there is no save feature yet. However, you can save custom appearances in the 'Custom' tab by pressing the Save button at the top.

Reactions: mrccmar

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
For the people that are can't run it on Windows 7, what errors are you getting?

I had two messages about missing .dll files (xinput1_4 & api-ms-win-eventing-classicprovider-l1-1-0)
Managed to get it working (dirty workaround).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried doing this thing and it still does not work for me. idk what do do honestly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr. P.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
I tried doing this thing and it still does not work for me. idk what do do honestly.
If you are running windows 7 I guess you can either upgrade to windows 10 or wait and pray that the 10$ version has this fixed.
But I wouldnt count on the second alternative as id bet my left ball the devs dont have a win7 machine to test it anyway.

Jan 13, 2018
Funny thing is 2 years ago i went from 32 bit version OS to 64 bit just for this game. This time i wont change my OS, i did not change it for State of Decay 2, and i wont for this game.
This game has nice PC models, NPCs, and gameplay is also good, the story will be created and developed in time so in the end it can be a great game. If it does not go in development limbo and spend too much time there. Bottom line is so far so good.
I think that in the future we need some kinda notification on front page, if a game requires specific OS.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I hope so much that Corbac gets the choice of having a single but slightly more thicc penis later or to keep his twin snakes if so desired.
Can I have both, please? Keep the hemipenis but make them both a bit bigger.
How the hell could they release it like this? Not only is VR not working, no, it crashes if you have any VR device attached.
Back to the previous version for me. VR ist the part that makes this game shine.
They didn't "release" it like this. This is a test build, one not intended for a wide audience.

Reactions: Takanao

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
It shouldn't be called a H- Game it's abstraction has nothing todo with HENTAI, neither any parts of the Art Style
There are to much H junkies out there who really think everything is H Style you guys (lewdies) are wrong ;)
Or lets say you guys (lewdies) are to young and caught in a miss believe ;)

ANIME/HENTAI uses a very specific way of abstracting it's Humanoid characters, Wild-Life has nothing todo with it.

Fallen Doll, Paralogue, and AI for example are typical ANIME/HENTAI based abstraction Wild-Life and Kalyskah for example are more western oriented in it's overall Art Style.

Even AOI which is a Asian character is not a typical HENTAI abstraction.

Anime/Hentai is partly very powerful but also very dangerous.
....What in sweet heaven's name are you going on about?

Anime/Hentai is partly very powerful but also very dangerous.
And what does this even mean???

TytosHou20

Apr 17, 2019
what´s up with the grafiphic textures from low to hight it looks like unloaded and on epic it finely looks like texture but on i cant run this game on epic. is it because i have free version?or is it some sort of bug inthe latiest version?

• Thinking Face

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
Every recent previous version has been relatively stable except for an instance in this one.
I go into the game and allow the world to load before I try and teleport to the new area where it encounters a "Fatal error", hanging up and having to force-close it using Task Manager. The new area is not working as intended for me.

• Thinking Face
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes