DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
Then they would most likely be removed from steam which is where I believe they will try to sell it once it's completed. Bestiality is completely frowned upon in the vast majority of the world and even as some standalone they could try and peddle off on a website it could still get their game or funding removed if they try to go around it.

It's just a slippery slope and the anthro stuff is the balance as they're able to consent.
Then release it as a mod. Or at least allow modding to take place, similar to Skyrim or Fallout4. Again, I understand why they don't want to do it, but saying that it would be impossible without negative ramifications is not true.

Ikarus45

Oct 13, 2019
Played around very briefly with the new version. Crashed hard when trying to access "Showroom Level" lol.
Love the new Maya x Minotaur variations that have been added. Water looks nice, the new grass vegetation looks very nice as well. Performance is great. But the squirting cum is perfectly white now, looks like milk. While on the tip of the Minotaur's dick it now looks like some fungal growth lol. So that's a huge step backwards in terms of quality/shader settings.

Reactions: HentaiMan8090

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
When I enter it into qbittorrent, it doesnt bring up any files. Other downloads via hash code work fine. Sorry if im a noob at this stuff, not a big pc guy :p
Edited out SHA1 to remove any confusion, it was purely so mods could verify it was genuine at a glance.

To make it easier on yourself: Open qBittorrent, click Tools, Options, Behavior - Add a tick next to "Use qBittorrent for magnet links". Next time you stumble upon a magnet link, copy it from start magnet:? to end of its line, then paste that into the address-bar of your browser and hit enter. qBittorrent will then open automatically and start fetching the necessary information for you.

Could anyone make a torrent link ?
If no one has made it by the time it's finished downloading I'll make one.

Last edited:
Reactions: felloy

felloy

Feb 29, 2020
Well I think I'd rather die of old age than wait for this thing to load.
In addition, this fucking Мega doesnt allow you to download a file larger than 3GB for free

• Angry
Reactions: Xarn and Takanao

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Torrent for Wild Life build 2020.02.28

magnet:xt=urn:btih:10751548dc63e3ca20cca644ef86eca83a9671e7&dn=Wild_Life_20200228.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337

Last edited:

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
but saying that it would be impossible without negative ramifications is not true.
I didn't use the word impossible anywhere in that post.

Sure, they could totally get away with it, they could also end up like another game I seen get hit for content not approved by patreon.

“Now the not so great news, Koikatsu and EmotionCreators is now indexed/blacklisted by Patreon and releasing any kind of content for it will not be possible. I know that the main work-around was to say “Just release it somewhere else or send it out via pm”. After asking about this, I got a somewhat clear “no”.”

“You can offer modifications to this game on your own site, but then you wouldn’t be able to link your own site to Patreon. Violative content can’t be linked to or from Patreon.”

Your fetish is in the minority and it's not worth losing 80k+ a month or a perfectly good platform to advertise your company and game. Again, they could get away with it, but why risk it for a small portion of people who wanna see mindless dogs dry humping women or men? You can already get that from the anthro npcs for the most part and they have voices and minds. That is probably gonna be the best workaround we will get.

You're just asking an awful lot of a small group of devs to risk their income for a very niche fetish. I'll certainly hope you get what you want, but I won't be surprised if it doesn't happen either as the pros just cannot outweigh the cons of it all.

Last edited:

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
I'm happy to read that the donations for Third World countries are for a good cause, apparently.

I think gay content was in this rather early. Unless you mean specific M/M content, but that was also added in former versions.
LOL, my country doesn't receive donations, we just get into loans, then don't pay them, and 1/3 of the population is poor, 50 mb is the average in my area, but there are sooo many places where they don't have ELECTRICITY. It's an utter shithole and I'm leaving as soon as I finish my medical training :3

Reactions: Stuffie and nm79

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
does anyone know how to make a 3some? making them follow me does not add an option for multi partners.

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Well I think I'd rather die of old age than wait for this thing to load.
In addition, this fucking Мega doesnt allow you to download a file larger than 3GB for free
Redial if you have a dial-up type connection. That'll refresh your IP.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
Can´t start the game XInput1_4.dll is missing on my Windows 7 Sp1 x64 Ultimate system, can one help me please?!...

I have installed : The Microsoft Visual C++ Pack v4.7 Repack(all redistributables x86 and x64) , Microsoft .Net Framework 4.8(x86 and x64) wth all current updates and the Directx : DXSDK_Jun10.
You can try the stuff in this post.

TL;DR, make a copy of 'xinput1_3.dll' you find in 'C:\Windows\System32' and rename it to 'xinput1_4.dll'.
You can either leave it in the System32 folder, or put it next to WildLifeC.exe (or WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping.exe).
The latter option is a bit cleaner.

Reactions: ash4004

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Then release it as a mod. Or at least allow modding to take place, similar to Skyrim or Fallout4. Again, I understand why they don't want to do it, but saying that it would be impossible without negative ramifications is not true.
They said they're open to mods, but adding a modding system to the game takes a lot of work, and it's not in the current scope of the game until after release. Though, since it is in Unreal Engine, there are tools out there that already allow some basic modding by editing .pak files.

Tree11

Jan 5, 2018
I'm having a problem in game where the mouse is offset during menu selections making most dialog choices and menus unusable and the warp menu wont let me select any option other than close

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes