Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
there are some strange things going on with Unreal Engine above 4.23 and Mouse input i also see it broken in some other things it's behaving weird on the win32 message layer against Windows Design Principles

Tree11
Your problem could be also Scaling related are you using any kind of Virtual Resolution from your Driver any Third Party application (SteamVR) or did you changed Windows internal Scaling ?

Last edited:

Mr. P.

Nov 21, 2018
Here for me, this trial version cannot be played.
I already updated c ++, tried to change dlls, tried to run on another operating system (Win10), but nothing corrects this problem. This has never happened before in any previous version.
I think I'll have to wait for another version or purchase another PC. ( Never ). Very sad.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I already updated c ++, tried to change dlls, tried to run on another operating system (Win10), but nothing corrects this problem. This has never happened before in any previous version.
I think I'll have to wait for another version or purchase another PC. ( Never ). Very sad.
Such vertices stretching can have multiple reasons one of them overclocking and hardware instability other would be Driver/Engine problems.
Is the problem visible on all Graphic Config Levels ?
Are you running on a ATI/AMD GPU pre GCN Architecture ?
Driver Version ?

Last edited:

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
is your OS X64 ? update DX Drivers looks to me you have a mesh problem,possibly update Drivers what anti virus are you running ? update Visual C, 32 bit will not run this see UE4 requirements

Unreal Engine 4 system requirements
  • Desktop PC or Mac.
  • Windows 7 64-bit or Mac OS X 10.9. 2 or later.
  • Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster.
  • NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher.
  • 8 GB RAM.
Think it's running on the UE4 engine

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. P.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
If u wanna use Mega for more than 3G just reset your router, u get new ip everytime u do it so, u can download any amount of gb.
This relies on your ISP having a short DHCP lease time, most ISP's these days seem to have a lease time of hours. Instead change the MAC-address if your router supports this and cycle the connection, that will most likely provide a new IP.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Biggest critical improvement:

No Deadlock anymore when the Quest System announces the Area while streaming, that blocked the entire IO previously for the announcements over USB3.
It still deadlocks with the character announcement interesting

RAWN his compass announcement causes a massive spike

Last edited:

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
Okay, the gunplay is surprisingly good, really makes me more excited for the game aspect. But it's funny how the dummy's dick pops out whenever he dies.

Mr. P.

Nov 21, 2018
I'm running on a 2Gb Radeon card with updated driver and updated directx. Updated C, Framework too.
X64 system. The strangest thing is that this has never happened before, it does not happen with any other game like The Sims4 that runs smooth. Any WildLife requirements for that specific version?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Mr. P.

The Game got a bit more complex i realized it immediately in the percepted latency result per rendered frame you need even no diagnostic tool for this when running on the same test hardware.
Sims4 is hardly comparable with the GPU requirements and since GPU Driver and CPU are tightly connected especially inside a Streaming System it could be the dead end for your older Hardware on a High Level API.

2Gb are really heavily low when you compare with every cheap console nowadays even the first Generation Xbox One, which will be like the new Standard for required backward compatibility.

The major problems stay no Procedural Animation to Terrain adaption yet things which differentiate Tripple A from Tripple A+ Open World

Some look at the still other side of Wild-Life
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The New Volumetric and IES Light Showcase

The Wild-Girls

Last edited:

dracus278

Nov 20, 2019
Played around very briefly with the new version. Crashed hard when trying to access "Showroom Level" lol.
Love the new Maya x Minotaur variations that have been added. Water looks nice, the new grass vegetation looks very nice as well. Performance is great. But the squirting cum is perfectly white now, looks like milk. While on the tip of the Minotaur's dick it now looks like some fungal growth lol. So that's a huge step backwards in terms of quality/shader settings.
How did you spawn the Minotaur? It is not in the spawn list for me.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Pepé Le Pew
Dont you think its time to update the images in the OP? They are really old and dont do the current state any justice.
We have some nice images posted on the thread already and im sure some of us, like myself, are in the dev discord and could pick up more if needed.

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
Mr.P.:

2GB V-Ram is very little. Look at my photo what WildLife is doing and I am just getting into the game.
Settings completely on Epic, eSports settings in Adrenalin. 144Hz HDR10+ monitor. WildLife requests 7GB in my photo to V-Ram. Graphics card is the ROG Strix RX VEGA64 OC-Edition.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Mr. P.

dracus278

Nov 20, 2019
He's not listed as "Minotaur" but actually has a name. Kinda strange that they didn't update the spreadsheet to reflect that.
Yes, you are right. There were rumors last year that they will make a couple of characters only available if you unlock them by doing quests. So I did the demo quest line and at the end, there was "Grog" and he is the Minotaur. Grog was in the spawn list right from the beginning, no need to unlock, so I could make him appear. They should update that spreadsheet.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes