woolsack

Nov 8, 2017
Actually he has to copy xinput 3 and rename it into xinput 4 for the game to work :) xinput 3 is already in win32 folder.
uhm no I renamed the XINPUT1_3 to XINPUT1_4 (that's what worked for me) got them mixed ... it's not a good ideea to manually download .dll's to windows folder it can cause other issues

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I can load up the game fine but my cursor is offset from all the buttons so I have to scroll up and to the right to click anything, anyone else having this problem?
In fullscreen or in window mode?
I hade something similar in the past with another game and it was a matter of resolution not supported.
try lowering the resolution.
If you can't access the settings menu on the loading screen try this:

look at your desktop resolution (es.1440x768 and be sure to take note of the aspect ratio ex 16:9)
now go to your computer:

User\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\saved\config\WindowsNoEditor

and open GameUserSettings.ini with a text editor (first look if it has the "read only" attribute in properties and if yes uncheck it)

Change the "LastUserConfirmedResolutionSizeX=... and Y= " to your desktop res. or a lower with the same aspect ratio supported by your graphic card.

save, restart the game.

I don't know if it's going to work, hope it helps

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
uhm no I renamed the XINPUT1_3 to XINPUT1_4 (that's what worked for me) got them mixed ... it's not a good ideea to manually download .dll's to windows folder it can cause other issues
Nobody says you have to DL anything, but not just rename, you have to make a copy and than rename it, for XINPUT1_3 is still needed by windows.

woolsack

Nov 8, 2017
dunno bro I just renamed it and it worked but I checked my sys32 folder and indeed I have both 1_3 and 1_4 ... Think I'm gonna switch to Linux after 1 more year of windows 7 with no more support .... I'm done with Billie G. and his corporate bullshit OS

Reactions: JhonLui

killer905

Nov 13, 2017
Here is what i did for the textures.
First, find an area to have sex, take all graphical settings to lowest and wait a little bit, you'll see ground and the rock textures loading up slowly. Afterwards increase the textures step by step up to high slowly. Don't go up to ''epic'', it'll kill the textures again. Or at least it does for me, I have i5 6500 CPU, 16 gigs of RAM and 6 GB GTX 1060 btw.

Also, I've read in one of the patreon posts, someone already mentioned this problem and they said they'll look into it.
Your way works, but for me it's "medium" that I can set high and epic is already smashing the quality of the graphics.

i5 6600k, 16GB RAM, GeForce GTX 970 4GB RAM

zdrappa

Mar 16, 2020
Hi. I've problem with freezing screen 30-40 seconds after starting game. I think it's problem with playing on frameless border but I can't find way to run the game on fullscreen. Yes in options I can check "fullscreen" but it seems that is only frameless border not really fullscreen.
Anyone know what to do about it?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes