This game has considerable potential
But I still want to see more female masturbation poses
Or masturbating during sex with men, like Shey and Bol
Or glory hole ...haha

1.1.png

Damn air walls stop it

woolsack

Nov 8, 2017
I'm also having the problem with textures not loading properly in the 3/13 build - they stay really low-res regardless of settings.
However this issue does not occur in the showroom, textures are perfect there.
Anyone know a workaround for this issue? is it perhaps a config setting I can change, or a GPU issue?
I have a GTX760, but all the older builds run fine with perfect textures.

This screen is with all settings on epic, as previous posters have also shown:
View attachment 585960
heh nvidia says FUCK you :)) probably a Vram optimization issue I have a 8gb version of the RX 580 (textures are sharp) but after 2 hours of HARD faping it finally said out of memory (vram) and closed the game just when I was about to nut .... bad optimization ruins a hard earned nut bust ... they need to fix this shit asap :))

Reactions: LucIvn

woolsack

Nov 8, 2017
woolsack
And who are you to tell the developers what they should or shouldn't add to their game?
who are you to say what I should or shouldn't say ? See what I did there? .... doubtful . There is a difference between expressing your opinion and demanding something , you should learn to differentiate the two ...

Last edited:

Mirfakk

Jul 27, 2018
I can't even download it. It always says there is a problem with the network, but it just happens downloading this game...

Ghost25567

May 14, 2018
Maybe those who have a say are those who are Patreons (and who pay for the content)? ^^
We get content for free, thanks to this forum and those who share the content, start by being happy.

Reactions: canyouread

ubichek

May 4, 2017
Is there a way to save the characters I customize when I download the newest update?

EDIT: Figured it out, just go to %APPDATA% from the search bar

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\Config\CharacterCustomization

Last edited:

hetaheta

Nov 29, 2019
I heard that the developers abandoned bestiality stuff, which makes me very sad. I really hope they to add centaurs to the game, it will be a lot of fun.

And of course, customization. Setting hair and skin color is great, but I want more settings for the face and body :sneaky:

I also hope for mod support in the future.

woolsack

Nov 8, 2017
Is there a chance for providing XINPUT1_4 DLL for the win7 masterrace?
go to windows system32 folder rename XINPUT1_4 to XINPUT1_3 enjoy

If anyone knows how to save character customization elaborate please ...

Last edited:

bmmasterchief

Apr 14, 2018
I can load up the game fine but my cursor is offset from all the buttons so I have to scroll up and to the right to click anything, anyone else having this problem?

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
Here is what i did for the textures.
First, find an area to have sex, take all graphical settings to lowest and wait a little bit, you'll see ground and the rock textures loading up slowly. Afterwards increase the textures step by step up to high slowly. Don't go up to ''epic'', it'll kill the textures again. Or at least it does for me, I have i5 6500 CPU, 16 gigs of RAM and 6 GB GTX 1060 btw.

Also, I've read in one of the patreon posts, someone already mentioned this problem and they said they'll look into it.

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
go to windows system32 folder rename XINPUT1_4 to XINPUT1_3 enjoy

If anyone knows how to save character customization elaborate please ...
Actually he has to copy xinput 3 and rename it into xinput 4 for the game to work :) xinput 3 is already in win32 folder.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes