JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Help needed,
aaa.jpg
lately I have this issue with fog (and dark colors) rendering in various games even if the card (standard) settings are at max.
I have a GTX 1060 3gb.
any clues?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But you have to stare into the abyss and game on! You cannot give in the hopelessness and the anger!

You need to restart ... use the GUi to generate NPCs ... work on the settings and see where you come short.

Flexy123

Dec 17, 2017
Guui,

seems you are a dev for the game or even the founder/boss (Steve).

Greetings to Berlin and the team there, it's fucking AMAZING what you're doing here. (If I was still living in Berlin I'd probably check by looking for a job, lol :)

PS: I understand that you as devs must have a "mixed feeling" about a site like F95...but for example me, I wouldn't even know about your game if it wasn't for this site.
I am looking forward where you're going with the game and follow closely.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That's sad. It says i'm using the public build and i can't change the settings.
lats Nopy version from OP. in main setting menu :
CapturePleinEcran399.jpg

in "game" , top option to "none" and "minimal". make game uncensored.

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Hey guys, when i start the game i get XINPUT4.dll error, i downloaded this file and put it into the game folder, then another error appeared api-ms-win-eventing-classprovider.dll missing so i downloaded that one as well. Now when i launch the game i get something like this : "This app was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close.

Goddamit the last version works just fine, whats wrong with this one? o_O

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys, when i start the game i get XINPUT4.dll error, i downloaded this file and put it into the game folder, then another error appeared api-ms-win-eventing-classprovider.dll missing so i downloaded that one as well. Now when i launch the game i get something like this : "This app was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close.

Goddamit the last version works just fine, whats wrong with this one? o_O
maybe you got a bad download and it missed a file.
you may try to download it again and check.

i took the Nopy one and it work good.

in case you got same problem, maybe you could check if you have last versin of directX on your pc, i think there is a tool to check for that in Nvidia website.

if it didnt help , then i dont know :/

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
I took the Nopy download as well :-/ I checked visual cc, direct x and net framework. Everything is up to date :-(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
My guess:Driver problem ... DirectX SDK ... Directx9 is the standard for all Unreal games ... Modern DirectX might miss the old goldies.
Others guessed it was the VC++: I found the solution! Go here and download the installer. Uninstall and dont repair. Then reinstall.
The Microsoft DirectX 2010 Redistributable package, which can be found here:

Be sure to install it before trying to install the UE4 launcher, even if it is already installed there is a chance the package was installed by a game using a slightly older version. Try this if you are having difficulties.
Others said it was like: It was due to the msvcr120.dll in system 32. If you have the same problem. delete that first and try again. thats what I did.
Some even: Some users have had luck uninstalling and then reinstalling some of the well-known dependencies(directx, VCRedist, etc)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes