DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
If someone is facing screen tearing issue in current build and can't find that vsync on switch..

Do this

Goto> C:\Users\[[[your_user_name]]]\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
Find and edit> GameUserSettings.ini
Find line> bUseVSync=False
and set False to True.. like this>>> bUseVSync=True

and Save.. run the game.. DONE!

killer905

Nov 13, 2017
Do any of you have worse graphics in version "2020.03.12_Shipping_Full_Build_1" than in the previous one? "2020.02.28_Shipping_Test_Build_1"
Graphic settings are the same for both versions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Do any of you have worse graphics in version "2020.03.12_Shipping_Full_Build_1" than in the previous one? "2020.02.28_Shipping_Test_Build_1"
Graphic settings are the same for both versions.

i do
new build looks worse than the feb one for me just like you posted

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone else have problem with texture not load properply in latest version? For some reason the texture won't load for me. I wait for several minute and it still blurry low texture.
I have texture quality set to max, the game on SSD. I noticed the HDD led indicator not flashing when I start the game so the SSD is not in use.

killer905

Nov 13, 2017
Anyone else have problem with texture not load properply in latest version? For some reason the texture won't load for me. I wait for several minute and it still blurry low texture.
I have texture quality set to max, the game on SSD. I noticed the HDD led indicator not flashing when I start the game so the SSD is not in use.
It seems that there is a problem with the version "2020.03.12" Look at my post, the same problem.

woolsack

Nov 8, 2017
I feel like they are lying about how many animations the game has , some animations from the list you cant start cuz you dont have the dialogue options.

Also were the fuck is that Minotaur ? ...

• Angry
Reactions: Takanao

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I feel like they are lying about how many animations the game has , some animations from the list you cant start cuz you dont have the dialogue options.

Also were the fuck is that Minotaur ? ...
You spawn it with T button?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I still hasn't able to fix blurry texture problem. Update Nviida driver to latest version didn't help either. Here go my fapping night :(. As least character texture is load properly in the show room area.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes